1.02 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I'm downloading the 1.02 update.
Does anyone knows what it does/adds while i'm patiently waiting?
 
Mmm, it came thrugh like 2 mins ago. TERRIFIED NOW I DID THE GLITCH MULTIPLE TIMES!
 
How big is teh update?
 
1255Mo, too damn big...
 
all good guys..u still have all your cars and cash!
 
Now THIS is a response to all our troubles. Awwwww yeah
 
Now THIS is a response to all our troubles. Awwwww yeah
We don't know that yet. At least they seem to acknowledge the lack of funds.
 
Well, looks like the login bonus is back...along with a couple of the new Red Bull cars. Should make credits a little easier to earn. I hope they don't go back to how they were in GT5 with being able to make over a million with just one short race...that was just too much.
 
Anxiously awaiting the first review of the Red Bull racing kart!! :O
 
Anxiously awaiting the first review of the Red Bull racing kart!! :O

It handles like a dream, Much less chance of spinning out, It seems to top out at 75mph though and I cant find a way to change the ratios.
 
Seems like this is great news! I`m super happy! And don`t even have the game yet :D
 
You also get the Redbull Kart 125 as a prize for completing the Red Bull Kart Masters Championship :)
 
we need b-spac to earn money
 
Last edited:
we need b-spac to earn mony

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I just earned about 300k from just that one championship, I will have to check if its repeatable, If so that's about 300k for roughly 20minutes driving.

Quick edit, Seems to be repeatable + Login bonus that will be some serious Cr.
 
Login bonus is back! 5 days=200%. For example, if you haven't completed the BMW seasonal event yet, that's 200,000 CR if you gold it.:gtplanet:
 
Oh great more Trollbull cars, i am excited about the karts though
 
Oh great more Trollbull cars, i am excited about the karts though

I know how you feel but I just tried the Red Bull Junior and I am in love, It's not too fast and it sounds like a demon, I nearly had a crisis when I blipped the throttle 👍

Also I'm a DS3 user and its plenty manageable.
 
I wonder what their plans are. New update gives (much) more credits.
Which makes the PS-Store credits useless....

Or they have split the credits system. PS-Store credits allows you to buy DLC stuff (as writen in the PS-store item description), while normal earned credits do not. (pure speculation of course)
 
I get this message when I go to do the Red bull Kart Masters: Race 1

"This race cannot be started. The race information is invalid

Any ideas what is causing this?
 
Login bonus is back! 5 days=200%. For example, if you haven't completed the BMW seasonal event yet, that's 200,000 CR if you gold it.:gtplanet:
The time zone trick works just like in GT5.
 
I wouldn't be so sure about that, I just earned about 300k from just that one championship, I will have to check if its repeatable, If so that's about 300k for roughly 20minutes driving.

Quick edit, Seems to be repeatable + Login bonus that will be some serious Cr.

what is that race ? 300k is good cr .

Login bonus is back! 5 days=200%. For example, if you haven't completed the BMW seasonal event yet, that's 200,000 CR if you gold it.:gtplanet:
i see that good . and batter from nothing :D
 
Is it just me or does that sound like PD/Sony's responding to a number of our concerns.
See? All your concerns about the credits not being enough are being blasted away as the big-paying seasonal events start to appear.

Also, Newey's on a roll. Can't wait to try the RBR Kart, it will be bonkers.
 
The Red Bull Kart championship, The kart is provided for you to race with so you don't even need to spend anything to buy one :)
thanks mate i will try it after go home :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back