1.02 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks mate i will try it after go home :D

Just be sure to only do it if you can connect to the servers and get the login bonus, I did it without because frankly I'm impatient and the Cr for each race was pretty good to begin with but hey more Cr more fun :)
 
with 1.02 i could only sell the 20 mercs for 300.00 grand a pop. better keeping your 20 million you made selling merc 1st time. i followed the vid to the t so think it might be a change in the glitch.
 
Looks interesting, finished everything last week but this gives me a reason to do some races again to get some more money. Might be able to buy some of the cars I wanted now.
 
It handles like a dream, Much less chance of spinning out, It seems to top out at 75mph though and I cant find a way to change the ratios.
That sucks if you cant' change the ratios.
 
Do you have to do something special to get the gtr from acedemy?
 
That sucks if you cant' change the ratios.

It might be possible but I was abit busy multitasking at the time but don't quote me on that, Even so the races are easy enough, I'm far from the fastest and I golded every race except the last which I got silver on so its certainly plenty fast and grippy enough for what it is.
 
Hope that RedBull BS isn't required for game completion. :( I hate those with such passion.
 
Hope that RedBull BS isn't required for game completion. :( I hate those with such passion.

I believe it is, I was at 99% with everything compeleted, since the update I'm now at 96% without having done anything in the Red Bull Challenge.
 
I believe it is, I was at 99% with everything compeleted, since the update I'm now at 96% without having done anything in the Red Bull Challenge.

*open request*

Kill Me Now!!!
 
No one has mentioned the Hudson. Did it make it in the update?? Never mind. I thought today was Thursday. lol
 
Last edited:
Red bull carts could be a game in themselves. Meet you all on the Nordschleife.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back