1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
i have 9 cars left in my wanted list! help me finish it off and ill give you any car you want! :)
 
I have 8 cars left in my wanted list! :)
 
I have the a4 touring car what's the rarest car u have
 
I can trade Mazda RX8 LM, C60 Courage & Nissan GTR LM concept. But can't add you right now, I'm away from ps3.
 
Last edited:
i have the last 7 of 8. no code car lmk when you can set up trades?
 
I have 5 of them, i need a Ford GT '02, can trade now mate
 
I'm on psn right now. Add me guys!
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 for Audi A4 Touring Car ’04. Trade on 30th
 
Add me on psn and let's make it happen :)
 
Hey I know its a dumb question but have you used the chrome line cars codes?
 
Hey I know its a dumb question but have you used the chrome line cars codes?

It's cool bro but yes I have used them. Sorry :(
 
Added on PSN

Can trade these:

-Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03
- Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)
- Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
- Audi A4 Touring Car ’04

I see your next free slot is 01/30, fine for me. Lmk when & what
 
I also have Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001), can trade you on next open slot for 2J race car?
 
I have - Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
And i can trade it for Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
 
I have Toyota au CERUMO Supra, I would like Ferrari F2007! Can you trade today?
 
Guys add me all on PSN!

But remember to make SURE I still don't have the car BEFORE you send it. I got sent so far 3 cars in total that I already have and now I have to send them back to the owners after my trade schedule completes. :(
 
I have 6 cars left in my WANTED list now! :)
 
I have the Nissan GT-R Tokyo Concept car if you're wanting to trade :)
 
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)

I have this car, IC License Gold

Want it?
 
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)

I have this car, IC License Gold

Want it?

yes

FIRST PERSON WHO SENDS ME THIS CAR MAKES IT ON MY TRADE SCHEDULE.

I have had 10 offers on this car but no one has delivered it yet. :/
 
yes

FIRST PERSON WHO SENDS ME THIS CAR MAKES IT ON MY TRADE SCHEDULE.

I have had 10 offers on this car but no one has delivered it yet. :/


KK, add me on the PSN, it's under the same as here on GTP

What car can you give me?
 
KK, add me on the PSN, it's under the same as here on GTP

What car can you give me?

any car you want. pick it.

i just requested you
 
Ok, will add you

Humm... so many cars oO

I'll go with the Ferrari P330, ok?
 
What will u trade your anvamtime for?
Im gonna try the faster than a evo challenge from top gear
I can't find one in UCD
 
Back