1 car + 5 chromes for your 350Z Concept race car!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 12 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
2,010
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
jikamehameha
Messages
JShadowKing
Willing to trade it for my Nissan Fairlady Z concept race car, Chap 2D or Lambo Diablo
+ 5 chromes
 
Last edited:
A little cheeky, but offering any LM cars for a chrome paint token?
 
A little cheeky, but offering any LM cars for a chrome paint token?

My chromes for your LM's? Or my LM's for your chromes?
 
Your LM's for my chrome, however I only have 1 chrome, but I do have 303 other paints to offer. What LM's have you got anyway?
 
Your LM's for my chrome, however I only have 1 chrome, but I do have 303 other paints to offer. What LM's have you got anyway?
Sorry but I don't want chromes, I have tons of them (and mattes and so on)
Thanks though (and if you want to know my LM's, check my garage):)
 
C'mon guys...
 
Yes almost all of them:)
 
Purple yes:D Black no:( Also don't have brown
 
i have one but i'm after 0 mile JGTC'S
 
i have one but i'm after 0 mile JGTC'S
I would trade JGTC but these are the cars I have on my last slot today:nervous:
Don't want any?
 
have one too if you have a Lancer Evo VI Rally Car '99 or any Subaru Rally Car '99, '01 or '03 (0 miles / 0 switches)
 
Back