Opel Calibra Touring car WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 27 comments
  • 952 views
Messages
2,010
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
jikamehameha
Messages
JShadowKing
I have:
Chap 2D +5 chromes
Lambo Diablo +5 chromes
Nissan Fairlady Z concept Race car +5 chromes
Audi R8 LMS (Team PS)

Can trade NOW!!!
 
Last edited:
Bump:(
 
I have it, but won't be able to trade until reset in ~2 hours 30 mins
 
Hey, I got the vauxhall version, with 30 more bhp standard, good ol' British ;) but if you HAVE to have ze germans then I can't help out.
 
Medieval - at your sig, I too had GT2, not GT1, but I still played GT2 when I was 2 years old, it never stopped me owning ;)
 
Medieval - at your sig, I too had GT2, not GT1, but I still played GT2 when I was 2 years old, it never stopped me owning ;)

Lol I think I was playing NFS Hot Pursuit at 2 years old :dopey:
 
:dopey: I played crash bandicoot first, then it was the world of GT :cheers:
 
Lol I think I was playing NFS Hot Pursuit at 2 years old :dopey:
I still remember playing that game on my sister's PC...good times:)
 
Hey, I got the vauxhall version, with 30 more bhp standard, good ol' British ;) but if you HAVE to have ze germans then I can't help out.

I have the Vauxhall thx:) Looking for the Opel
 
Ok dude, No probs 👍
 
I'll take the R8 :)

Ok will send tomorrow:)
Send a Friend request to jikamehameha (send the Calibra to this account) and to thk_2000 (where the car is)
Thanks
 
Ok will send tomorrow:)
Send a Friend request to jikamehameha (send the Calibra to this account) and to thk_2000 (where the car is)
Thanks

Will do when reset comes.
 
Why do people have seperate accounts? I just have 1 that does everything ;)👍
 
Why do people have seperate accounts? I just have 1 that does everything ;)👍

For example, I have 1 account that, with the seasonal events, has lots of money. This way I buy and tune any expensive car (premium, UCD or OCD) then gift to my main account;)
 
fair enough, did you get my message? what is the stats of your camaro? or lister storm?
meaning, mileage, tuning, tires. etc.
 
fair enough, did you get my message? what is the stats of your camaro? or lister storm?
meaning, mileage, tuning, tires. etc.

Jesus you want a full report:)
 
Yup, just like my dad does in real life. :sly:
*Fallout 3 Quest 'Following in his footsteps' Completed.* - Huh??? I did nothin' :scared:.. :lol:
 
I LOVE FALLOUT 3!!!! I'm :crazy: for Fallout 3!!!!
Now playing Fallout 3!!!!:lol: (seriously)
 
I have every DLC :drool: I bet you my megaton house has got 50x the amount of stuff you have ;)
 
I have every DLC :drool: I bet you my megaton house has got 50x the amount of stuff you have ;)
Maybe not;) I'm waiting for my GOTY edition:)
 
:lol: I completed every dlc except broken steel (last quest) as I don't want to end story mode there, I still want to scavenge more ammo for each of my every weapon in the game for perfection :drool:
 
:lol: I completed every dlc except broken steel (last quest) as I don't want to end story mode there, I still want to scavenge more ammo for each of my every weapon in the game for perfection :drool:

Fallout 3 is such a masterpiece...already completed it 2 times on my laptop.
Now going into ps3 version (very cheap).
I have the normal version and now waiting for almost 3 weeks for GOTY edition:scared:
 
New Vegas is also very cool...but it doesn't have the almighty annoying but awesome Three dog!!!:lol:
 
Are you still looking for the Opel Calibra Touring Car?
 
I only have FO3 on ps3 👍
:lol: three dog ftw!! dogmeat is also epic!
 
Back