1 million to buy in GT Sport

Hi Martyn,

I can suggest the Jaguar XJ13 '66. We at Gran Tursimo Sport do sell this pristine and classic automobile at a slightly higher price, (we'll get to that), but what a sublime drive she is... The engine growls and purrs so satisfactorily on the change down whilst driving along the summer streets of the Le Sarthe. The wind rushing through your hair as you experience its amazing handling and reassuringly affordable fuel economy means this deal cannot be beaten.

We can sell you this for 1 million* and rest assured it's the finest and the best classic car in game.

*1 million plus 19 million grinded credits. Finance available from grinding Blue Moon. Terms and conditions apply. We are not liable for any sore thumbs from grinding.

Yours eagerly,
Tim.

Hi Martyn,

I can suggest the Jaguar XJ13 '66. We at Gran Tursimo Sport do sell this pristine and classic automobile at a slightly higher price, (we'll get to that), but what a sublime drive she is... The engine growls and purrs so satisfactorily on the change down whilst driving along the summer streets of the Le Sarthe. The wind rushing through your hair as you experience its amazing handling and reassuringly affordable fuel economy means this deal cannot be beaten.

We can sell you this for 1 million* and rest assured it's the finest and the best classic car in game.

*1 million plus 19 million grinded credits. Finance available from grinding Blue Moon. Terms and conditions apply. We are not liable for any sore thumbs from grinding.

Yours eagerly,
Tim.

Im afraid I bought Peugeot L750R VGT ooops sorry guys and Tim.

thank for explain, Tim.

Martyn

The Peugeot?

But the Daihatsu Copen VGT was right in your price range!
I uhhh, secretly want that little car.

But i'm not willing to dip into my 16.8 million to buy it! :lol:

Saving my cash for our monday update.

Back