TheDabbinDave Vinyl Addict Premium Messages 6,354 Michigan Messages DaveTheStalker Mar 26, 2014 #1 I recently noticed there is a #1 on the GT Store icon at the top of the screen. What do I need to do about this and what's it for?
I recently noticed there is a #1 on the GT Store icon at the top of the screen. What do I need to do about this and what's it for?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Mar 26, 2014 #2 It's your login bonus indicator from patch 1.05.
NixxxoN (Banned) Messages 2,707 Barcelona Mar 26, 2014 #3 What iainoflo85 said. Nothing to do with the GT Store.
TheDabbinDave Vinyl Addict Premium Messages 6,354 Michigan Messages DaveTheStalker Mar 26, 2014 #4 Oh cool. 👍
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Mar 26, 2014 #5 I didn`t make it to see another digit yet.
deadbob777 Messages 588 PA Messages deadbob777 Messages thedeadbob777 Mar 27, 2014 #6 +1 for your car choice lol