[1 SPOT OPEN] FIFA Sundays - Online League

• Thread starter hightyme
  • 50 comments
What kind of a schedule do we have? Everyone plays everyone a set amount of times and the one with most points wins?

Carbonox
What kind of a schedule do we have? Everyone plays everyone a set amount of times and the one with most points wins?

4 games against each team through season, top teams going into a Playoff Round & I believe the video game includes some pre-season games.

Teams in League:
SL Benfica (Portugal)
Tottenham Hotspur (England)
Bayern Munich (Germany)
AC Milan (Italy)
Liverpool (England)

*akmuq & VRracingfan have dropped from the League.

Last edited:
Good start to FIFA Sundays, until I started lagging lol.
Sorry guys, younger brother was downloading.

I read that two players have dropped from the league, do we need two players to replace them?
Ya, if you have two friends that would like to join, give em the info.

How long are the halves? I hope they aren't too long, it can get boring otherwise :crazy:
I think it's 5min halves

I haven't yet scored a single goal... but after finding a way to switch off the auto switching, I've been able to play better in defense... it's now fully possible to make 'em draws instead of losses...

babylonian
Good league so far. Carbonox dont worry, Its just because you havent played the game for some time. We play only on sundays?

If others from the league are online, feel free to run a league game, but all should be online on Sundays.

A draw with Johnboy! 👍 Feels like a win, I defended 90% of the time like crazy, although the fear of losing the game Finland-style was constantly bugging me :nervous:

You Do Reliase I said I couldn't compete when you still haven't taken me down from the first post.

A draw with Johnboy! 👍 Feels like a win, I defended 90% of the time like crazy, although the fear of losing the game Finland-style was constantly bugging me :nervous:

LOL well done mr:) had a Torres game couldnt put the ball in the back of the net!!:banghead:

I'd guess I only have games remaining against Gasoline now, if we play 4 times against everyone? Can't remember if I've faced Johnboy 3 or 4 times...

I forgot the league entirely, however we can play the remaining games during the week if you have time?

Back