10,000 mi. Club

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 34 comments

Wolfe

Physics Critic
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
Tonight I ticked over 10,000 miles on "Distance Driven." I figured we could start a thread to list ForzaPlanet members who have covered that distance, and maybe a sub-category for the similar but shorter achievement of 10,000 kilometers. :cheers:

10,000 Miles (16093 km)
  • GhostGTR33
  • JustChyllan
  • Wolfe
  • Xavier2342

Anyone who reaches this milestone and wants to be added, just reply to this thread with your mileage. :)

I'm somewhere around 6,000 miles, if I hadn't got distracted by Black Ops 2 I imagine I'd of hit 10,000.

Off-topic but Forza 4 was rather annoying with how it tracked mileage, my stats say I've done about 7,000 miles (now) on that game however I had the in-game emblem for reaching 10,000 miles about 2 months after the game released, it took me a while to realise that it doesn't count hot laps.

I'm not sure if Horizon tracks mileage from multiplayer, but I'm in the green XP class, so there's quite a bit of driving there. I know that my 22B STI contributes the most mileage, about 1200 miles.

I've got 100% completion and won the Horizon Rally Championship, but there's still plenty of Rivals runs to do, and I still have to build rally setups for a lot of cars. And I just enjoy driving and racing.

I'm not sure if Horizon tracks mileage from multiplayer, but I'm in the green XP class, so there's quite a bit of driving there. I know that my 22B STI contributes the most mileage, about 1200 miles.

I've got 100% completion and won the Horizon Rally Championship, but there's still plenty of Rivals runs to do, and I still have to build rally setups for a lot of cars. And I just enjoy driving and racing.

Thought you said you had 10k miles? how is 1.2k most of the mileage? and if you have 10k did you get the 5milCr yet? not attacking you just wondering. I'm wondering if the distance driven online is separate from single player. Anybody looking to help each other out in the multiplayer achievements? I'm thinking about having a room open 24/7 until all is completed if anybody down.

Thought you said you had 10k miles? how is 1.2k most of the mileage? and if you have 10k did you get the 5milCr yet? not attacking you just wondering. I'm wondering if the distance driven online is separate from single player. Anybody looking to help each other out in the multiplayer achievements? I'm thinking about having a room open 24/7 until all is completed if anybody down.

Im sure what he means about the most milage done on the 22B is that he has 1,200miles on that, and about 200 to 800 on all/ some others.

Turns out just over 2200 of my miles are with the 599XX Evo :lol: I wasn't surprised to find this out after I used it to go after the AI drivers for my list.

You have some very impressive rivals times Wolfe, I was struggling to catch one a few days ago and was wondering what I was doing wrong, I don't think you spend as much time on each event but you have a lot more good times on other events so I always look and most of the time you're top of my friends. Well done.

Figure he's got maybe 30 cars in his garage (low ball guess) and one car makes more than a tenth of his distance? That's what he means.

I'm at 100% and beat rally as well but I always have ways to entertain myself between photo mode and replaying Rally & misc. Love the game, can't get enough.

gotcha.
Does single player total distance traveled add to your online distance for the 8k or not? just asking for curious reasons, im not going to attempt to get 8k in single player.

gotcha.
Does single player total distance traveled add to your online distance for the 8k or not? just asking for curious reasons, im not going to attempt to get 8k in single player.

No it doesn't count towards the online distance however any distance driven by any driver in the lobby (while you're in it) will add to your progress. I'm at somewhere around 5,600 miles for that challenge.

What I mean is: I have 1200 miles on my 22B, and several hundred miles on each of several other cars. I haven't found a convenient way to track your most-used cars, like the Affinity stuff in FM4, but of all the cars I know I drive most often, the 22B has the most mileage.
im at 10,217.4 right now.
That means I can start a list. :)
You have some very impressive rivals times Wolfe, I was struggling to catch one a few days ago and was wondering what I was doing wrong, I don't think you spend as much time on each event but you have a lot more good times on other events so I always look and most of the time you're top of my friends. Well done.
Thanks, man! I sent you a friend request after I saw your thread asking for some Rivals to race. I didn't say anything at the time because I wasn't sure what kind of competition I would offer you.

I haven't "done" every event in Rivals yet. You know how it goes -- anytime you play singleplayer while connected, it records your ghosts, traffic-pinball moments and all. I've been kind of taking my time on buckling down each challenge, but there are a few that will need revisiting because you've hammered down a time none of my current car setups can even catch. 👍

I don't really maintain a Gold XBL subscription, so Rivals will be the only online racing for me when my sub. expires in a week or two.

I just thought I got a random friend request one day although I did recognise you from Forza Planet. A lot of my times are still from single player but I chose a few events which seemed interesting at the time, recently I've been in the mood for some of the street race rivals but it's so hard to find where you really rank on them because people are doing something to get ridiculous times, I worked out on one of them I'm the 2nd legit time but 2 whole seconds behind 1st legit and we're both ranked about 105th. If you want any setups I'd be happy to give you mine, most of them are made by pot luck rather than any kind of knowledge.

I'll see if I'm close enough to make a push for the 10,000 KM, if not it'll have to be gained over time through rivals.

I don't actually know my total mileage.... I haven't seen it in the loading screen in a while :lol: . Where do you check it?

go to your stats, it will be there. I am at 6000 with about 68% completion by I knocked Darius off a long time ago so I'm happy :dopey:.

go to your stats, it will be there. I am at 6000 with about 68% completion by I knocked Darius off a long time ago so I'm happy :dopey:.

Ahh I've never looked at the pause menu stats :lol: I underestimated myself! I'm at 9,863.7 miles(100% completion)! I know what I'm playing when I get on!

Today I rolled over on 12,000 miles (see my sig); I've done about 3,500 miles per month. :cool:

Since the subject came up earlier, I've also submitted something to Rivals on every Rally stage and every Festival event except for a few under the Gold wristband. I haven't worked the kinks out on everything yet, but you gotta save room to improve later, right?

Up to 14,000 miles now. Slowed down a bit between work deadlines and the myriad distractions of having broadband internet again, but the game hasn't lost a bit of charm. Tonight I was on an MR kick; the E26 M1, 360 Challenge Stradale, and Exige S are truly magnificent cars. Just listening to the M1 is a pleasure.

We've had a bit more activity in this forum since ForzaPlanet was folded into GTPlanet. How far have you guys driven? :)

I think I'm at 4,000 or so miles. I'll probably go farther since I am looking for the last 7 Discount Signs

^ Some of them get pretty tricky. My last one was hiding in an alley off of an alley. :grumpy: :lol:

to hell with the 10k miles club..lol ive maxxed gamerscore for it hit 100%..not bothered about driving around aimlessly till i hit 10k miles lol

Well I hit 10,000 KM a couple of days ago but still a long way to go for that 10,000 Miles. If only I could borrow the festivals P51 Mustang, I would be there in no time.

At the moment I'm going through the A class rally rivals with the Lotus Exige, I am determined to be the top Exige on each of them leaderboards.

Well I hit 10,000 KM a couple of days ago but still a long way to go for that 10,000 Miles. If only I could borrow the festivals P51 Mustang, I would be there in no time.

At the moment I'm going through the A class rally rivals with the Lotus Exige, I am determined to be the top Exige on each of them leaderboards.

Well you cut through my time on Stage 2 in the Rockies Rally by 5 seconds.

Back