100% completion, all the cars and 50 000 000 cr! Anyone?

I made it to 100% once, but that was before the Senna events were added to the game, and for the life of me, I cannot gold the last Senna event.

Have any of you fine people completed the game?
I've only recently decided to go above 500 cars thus necessitating the Stockyard. I was on 50,000,000 credits when I decided to do it & have been at 100% completion for a long time.
I've been buying a lot of cars recently & have gone up from a couple below 500 to around 770 in just a few visits.
On top of the cars I already had; I now have every car that costs a million or more, excluding some of the Red Bulls & VGT's. Also now, almost every car that's below 30,000.
I used to get rid of cars to stay below 500 in the garage until I decided recently to just get them all.

I made it to 100% once, but that was before the Senna events were added to the game, and for the life of me, I cannot gold the last Senna event.
I understand! 30 min ago i finally completed the ****ing senna thing my self! The only thing in the game i lack, is goodwood red bull! I struggled for a long time with senna! When i turned the TC completely off, i did it in 2 tries ;p

I've only recently decided to go above 500 cars thus necessitating the Stockyard. I was on 50,000,000 credits when I decided to do it & have been at 100% completion for a long time.
I've been buying a lot of cars recently & have gone up from a couple below 500 to around 770 in just a few visits.
On top of the cars I already had; I now have every car that costs a million or more, excluding some of the Red Bulls & VGT's. Also now, almost every car that's below 30,000.
I used to get rid of cars to stay below 500 in the garage until I decided recently to just get them all.
Nice! I got 1271 cars and 50 000 000 cr, but i lack the goodwood red bull gold! I haven't tried it so many times because i just know i can't do it without a steering wheel ;p did you do it with the original ps3 controller?

I understand! 30 min ago i finally completed the ****ing senna thing my self! The only thing in the game i lack, is goodwood red bull! I struggled for a long time with senna! When i turned the TC completely off, i did it in 2 tries ;p
I use a DS3 & it took me ages to gold the final Senna event. I'm faster now than I was then so it might not have taken so long if I was as able as I am now.
I did spend a few days trying out a wheel with a different account & golded the same event on my very first lap.
I found that with race cars, the wheel made everything faster for me but with road cars I would have needed more practice, I was terrible.
I still have the wheel but I find the DS3 more enjoyable for various reasons so I've never put any real time or effort into using the wheel.
I suppose different things will work for different people but your choice of controller might affect your success.

Edit:
Nice! I got 1271 cars and 50 000 000 cr, but i lack the goodwood red bull gold! I haven't tried it so many times because i just know i can't do it without a steering wheel ;p did you do it with the original ps3 controller?
With the original controller as stated above.
I also use automatic transmission because of my button configuration.
I use the d-pad for steering & X & Square for throttle & brakes. I have the analogue triggers allocated for left view & right view for online races so that I can avoid crashing into other players. All of my buttons have a purpose so I don't have anything spare for shifting. In some cars this costs a lot of time but I've just never learned any other way.

The rules of this site strongly discourage making consecutive posts in a row with nobody else posting in between. It's better to use the edit button if you have more to add to your post except in certain circumstances. 👍

Last edited:
I use a DS3 & it took me ages to gold the final Senna event. I'm faster now than I was then so it might not have taken so long if I was as able as I am now.
I did spend a few days trying out a wheel with a different account & golded the same event on my very first lap.
I found that with race cars, the wheel made everything faster for me but with road cars I would have needed more practice, I was terrible.
I still have the wheel but I find the DS3 more enjoyable for various reasons so I've never put any real time or effort into using the wheel.
I suppose different things will work for different people but your choice of controller might affect your success.
I only use a ds3! :) i have to buy a steering wheel for the goodwood red bull challenge! It's impossible for me to use a ds3 with that monster of a car on that small road :P

I only use a ds3! :) i have to buy a steering wheel for the goodwood red bull challenge! It's impossible for me to use a ds3 with that monster of a car on that small road :P
Practice really works. You might find that you can do it after all. 👍

Practice really works. You might find that you can do it after all. 👍
That's true! Didn't think i would manage to get bronze either! I drove indianapolis over 100 times on seasonal to get money! If i put the same effort in goodwood, i will manage it after 200 tries ;p

I'm never gonna complete the game because the karting and NASCAR events are nonsense (in my honest opinion).
I have all the other races completed though, and just spend my time these days doing - and/or repeating - high value races a few times to save the money to buy a particular car.

I only bother with premium cars too, unless absolutely necessary, and have dumped all standards into my stockyard.
I drive cockpit view, see. And standards just won't do...

I'm never gonna complete the game because the karting and NASCAR events are nonsense (in my honest opinion).
I have all the other races completed though, and just spend my time these days doing - and/or repeating - high value races a few times to save the money to buy a particular car.

I only bother with premium cars too, unless absolutely necessary, and have dumped all standards into my stockyard.
I drive cockpit view, see. And standards just won't do...
I used to feel the same! The karts go way slower in the last laps! If you finish the races you will see! I used to restart after two laps all the time, because i tought that i had no chance(the same with the red bull challenges), but when i finally tried to finish it, it was not so hard to win!
As for the nascars i recommend you use the settings made by "ghostrider 65" in gtplanets tunefinder, then you just make some small changes to make your car fit your driving style! If you don't know much about tuning, you just use the ghostrider65 tunings as they are! Then, the most important of all - be lucky asf on daytona ! :P

Yeah, twice lol... Except getting all the cars... i designed my own perfect garage with about 300 cars - All 20M cars are in it though.

I completed it for the first time in Jan/15, my PS3 died shortly after so i moved on, with a new account. Borrowed it from my brother a few months ago to replay it and did it all over again in a month :lol:

GT6.jpg

Yeah, twice lol... Except getting all the cars... i designed my own perfect garage with about 300 cars - All 20M cars are in it though.

I completed it for the first time in Jan/15, my PS3 died shortly after so i moved on, with a new account. Borrowed it from my brother a few months ago to replay it and did it all over again in a month :lol:

View attachment 570807
Nice :D getting all the cars is the most work ^^ i have earned about 700 000 000 on this account! If you do that in a month, i will be your slave for a year ;p

I have it 99% complete, unfortunately only 150-180 cars. The space missions are my problem. One or two of 'em I could not gold. Other than that, I'll call it 100% not counting the space missions. :P

I own over 700 cars on my main account. I never really pushed to get 100% though.

The only cars I don't own are all the crazy duplicates I see no reason having.

Has anyone had the time to calculate the total amount of credits required to purchase every vehicle?

I've only recently decided to go above 500 cars thus necessitating the Stockyard.
Yar; was gonna say. Didn't think one *could* get all the cars, without the Stockyard.

I've maxed credits and binge-shopped several times over now. Don't quite recall when I got 100%, but it was a while ago. Haven't bothered to get every car, because as it is, there's only a handful of cars I actively drive. I have a LOT of garage queens right now. =p

I have it 99% complete, unfortunately only 150-180 cars. The space missions are my problem. One or two of 'em I could not gold. Other than that, I'll call it 100% not counting the space missions. :P
I struggled with the space missions myself(gave up too easily;p) but when i tried again, many months later, i just nailed all on the first try :P

Back