1000 Club Expansion, additional 250GS

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by drivatar, Apr 11, 2013.

1. drivatar

drivatar

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  2. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

Well it shows the achievements when you compare games with a friend so definitely not made up which were my first impressions.

Unless they're adding quite a lot of cars with this then it will mean we have to buy other DLC to get most of them achievements. Hopefully it adds a lot more events to the game.

Why wouldn't they tell us about DLC coming though? Here's to hoping it's a free expansion of some sort although I can't imagine that happening.

3. DurWinning

DurWinning

Well tomorrow is the Week in Review so maybe we'll figure it out then. If not then will just calmly keep bothering them until we get the info we need.

4. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

Haha, hopefully we find out soon. I have 1600 MS points spare which is conveniently the amount I need to purchase the 4 car packs I'm missing but won't buy any until we know the price of this.

Never really read the Week in Review but will definitely check it out this week to see if there's anything interesting.

5. drivatar

drivatar

6. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

Woo, Ford F100! I've always been interested in the old American pickup trucks so I'm really excited for this.

I wonder what form these challenges will be in, and with challenges for every car I'm sure this will last for quite a while.

Unfortunately it appears to be released on the same day as another DLC for another game which I'll be playing with my friends so I might not get this for a while.

7. DurWinning

DurWinning

So let me get this straight. A free expansion, a old Ford F100, and a Ruf CTR2. Well looks like i'll be busy.

8. YakieS1

YakieS1

What's not to love about a free expansion? - The requirement to purchase cars to complete it! Oh well, I guess that's business these days.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  9. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I wish that the F100 will be a new barn find!

10. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

WHOA. :D

Old '50s pickups are one of my fiancée's favorite types of vehicles. And another 911 is great, although as I recall the CTR2 was RWD in Forza Motorsport 4. I hope they've fixed that.

11. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

For the Shelby one it will be required as there is only 1 Shelby in-game (Daytona Coupe) while the other 2 (Shelby 1000 and Cobra) are DLC. I haven't checked on the others as I can't find a decent updated car list, the one I was using wasn't updated very far.

In real life the CTR2 was offered in both AWD and RWD so it doesn't need fixing but it would be nice if they gave us a drivetrain conversion.

12. drivatar

drivatar

13. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

I remember that tidbit coming up last time, but from what I read, AWD was standard. I've no doubt that you could get a RWD version; you could probably have Ruf do anything you want for the right money. I'll be happy with it either way.
    Nifty, Horizon has ended up with about the same number of cars as Enthusia Professional Racing. I wish 1000 Club didn't require DLC to complete everything; it won't affect me but that's kinda bogus. So, based on that list, here are the achievements that need DLC:
    • BMW (8/10 cars available)
    • Ford (9/13 cars available)
    • Lamborghini (7/8 cars available)
    • Nissan (5/7 cars available)
    • Shelby (1/3 cars available)
    I don't know about the $1-million-car achievement, but I'm pretty sure the others are good for disc-only, including the British one.

14. Voxalizer

Voxalizer Premium

15. DurWinning

DurWinning

Here are the Million Dollar cars that came with the disc

Aston Martin DBR1
    Aston Martin One-77
    Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
    Ferrari 250 California
    Ferrari 250 GTO
    Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
    Ferrari Enzo
    Ferrari F40 Competizone
    Ferrari F50 GT
    Ferrari FXX
    Ford GT40 MKII
    Hennessey Venom GT
    Jaguar D-Type
    Koenigsegg CCX-R Edition
    Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
    Maserati MC12 Versione Corse
    McLaren F1 GT
    Pagani Zonda R
    SSC Ultimate Aero
    Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

So the Million Dollar Challenge is possible without any DLC.

16. Ryan81

Ryan81

So this 1000 Club thing- is it online only?

17. DurWinning

DurWinning

Well you buy the DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace. But I think it is in single player. However you may need a few other DLC to get all the Achievements.

18. Ryan81

Ryan81

Thanks. If it's SP offline, I'll get it but if it's an online only thing then I'll give it a miss since I don't have Gold.

19. DurWinning

DurWinning

Worse comes to worse just wait.

Oh and a quick thing to lm_Lukas. Yes I know you are talking about Mob of the Dead for BO2. And if i get some MS Points soon I'll play with you on that map.

20. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

I'm sure they wouldn't make this online only, the trailer shows the Viper dodging between traffic vehicles so I assume it will be available to play offline.

I'm quite bad at zombies but I'm up for it as long as I'm not playing with any real life mates at the time. Mainly free late at night at weekends (UK time).

21. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

Why skip two free cars, though?

These medals seem more like the Outpost PR Stunts than an online event. I wonder if there are any races or if it's all "jump this far" and "drift for this long" and "smash this billboard while doing a spinning backflip."

22. Ryan81

Ryan81

You're right because the two cars are stand alones which happen to come with the pack but you don't necessarily need to play the Club 1000 thing to use the cars, right? :tup:

23. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

That's my assumption. :tup:

24. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I was going to play Horizon the other day and it said an update is available for it. Could it be the new expansion? I looked through RUF and Ford and didn't see the new cars.

25. Ken

Ken Premium

From my understanding, the dlc's rollout is tomorrow.

26. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Meh. Still not enough to pique my interest for any longer than 5 minutes.

I'll patiently await FM5, thank you.

27. Ken

Ken Premium

T-12, why not get the free cars?

28. shawtyoner

shawtyoner

I've been putting this game off to the side as of late, however my 3 year old son has been playing it recently, and watching him play makes me miss it actually lol. I got back into it a bit, and its still fun to play, and the scenery still leaves me in awe. Maybe this will spark my interest a bit more.

29. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

This seems "alittle" interesting, just hope it won't take me a week to finish. I wonder if this will unlock the "travel everywhere" feature in the game from the update, because that's what I'm after.

The two free cars, sure I'll take them, since there free of course.

30. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

As I've said: It wouldn't pique my interest for any longer than five minutes.

Same has happened since I lost interest in the game in December. I'll play the game for five minutes (a maximum of 30), be bored to tears and then move onto something else.

I downloaded this month's DLC, drove the Bowler around and when I went to customize and found only Forza aero available I promptly turned the game off.