1000 Club Expansion, additional 250GS

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 103 comments
We'll see more DLC for Forza Horizon. At the moment these new achievements is all that's known:

0FaDRSD.jpg

http://exophase.com/game/forza-horizon-xbox-360/achievements/

Update:

"1000 Club"

There are challenges for every car and you can earn medals.
Available for free, including two new cars:

1995 RUF CTR2
1956 Ford F100

ibpC30I0BOAhQ8.jpg

ibuk2AQAxOGpL4.jpg

http://m.au.gamespot.com/forza-horizon-1000-club/

Last edited:
Well it shows the achievements when you compare games with a friend so definitely not made up which were my first impressions.

Unless they're adding quite a lot of cars with this then it will mean we have to buy other DLC to get most of them achievements. Hopefully it adds a lot more events to the game.

Why wouldn't they tell us about DLC coming though? Here's to hoping it's a free expansion of some sort although I can't imagine that happening.

Well it shows the achievements when you compare games with a friend so definitely not made up which were my first impressions.

Unless they're adding quite a lot of cars with this then it will mean we have to buy other DLC to get most of them achievements. Hopefully it adds a lot more events to the game.

Why wouldn't they tell us about DLC coming though? Here's to hoping it's a free expansion of some sort although I can't imagine that happening.

Well tomorrow is the Week in Review so maybe we'll figure it out then. If not then will just calmly keep bothering them until we get the info we need.

Haha, hopefully we find out soon. I have 1600 MS points spare which is conveniently the amount I need to purchase the 4 car packs I'm missing but won't buy any until we know the price of this.

Never really read the Week in Review but will definitely check it out this week to see if there's anything interesting.

Woo, Ford F100! I've always been interested in the old American pickup trucks so I'm really excited for this.

I wonder what form these challenges will be in, and with challenges for every car I'm sure this will last for quite a while.

Unfortunately it appears to be released on the same day as another DLC for another game which I'll be playing with my friends so I might not get this for a while.

So let me get this straight. A free expansion, a old Ford F100, and a Ruf CTR2. Well looks like i'll be busy.

What's not to love about a free expansion? - The requirement to purchase cars to complete it! Oh well, I guess that's business these days.

Last edited:
WHOA. :D

Old '50s pickups are one of my fiancée's favorite types of vehicles. And another 911 is great, although as I recall the CTR2 was RWD in Forza Motorsport 4. I hope they've fixed that.

What's not to love about a free expansion? I will be checking shortly to see if a DLC purchase is required to get the 10 BMWs, 13 Fords, etc...

For the Shelby one it will be required as there is only 1 Shelby in-game (Daytona Coupe) while the other 2 (Shelby 1000 and Cobra) are DLC. I haven't checked on the others as I can't find a decent updated car list, the one I was using wasn't updated very far.

WHOA. :D

Old '50s pickups are one of my fiancée's favorite types of vehicles. And another 911 is great, although as I recall the CTR2 was RWD in Forza Motorsport 4. I hope they've fixed that.

In real life the CTR2 was offered in both AWD and RWD so it doesn't need fixing but it would be nice if they gave us a drivetrain conversion.

In real life the CTR2 was offered in both AWD and RWD so it doesn't need fixing but it would be nice if they gave us a drivetrain conversion.
I remember that tidbit coming up last time, but from what I read, AWD was standard. I've no doubt that you could get a RWD version; you could probably have Ruf do anything you want for the right money. I'll be happy with it either way.
Current car list: http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/t...ehicle-list-dlc-wip-updated-march-28th.38131/

Additional DLC is required to complete all achievements.
Nifty, Horizon has ended up with about the same number of cars as Enthusia Professional Racing. I wish 1000 Club didn't require DLC to complete everything; it won't affect me but that's kinda bogus. So, based on that list, here are the achievements that need DLC:
  • BMW (8/10 cars available)
  • Ford (9/13 cars available)
  • Lamborghini (7/8 cars available)
  • Nissan (5/7 cars available)
  • Shelby (1/3 cars available)
I don't know about the $1-million-car achievement, but I'm pretty sure the others are good for disc-only, including the British one.

I remember that tidbit coming up last time, but from what I read, AWD was standard. I've no doubt that you could get a RWD version; you could probably have Ruf do anything you want for the right money. I'll be happy with it either way.

Nifty, Horizon has ended up with about the same number of cars as Enthusia Professional Racing. I wish 1000 Club didn't require DLC to complete everything; it won't affect me but that's kinda bogus. So, based on that list, here are the achievements that need DLC:
  • BMW (8/10 cars available)
  • Ford (9/13 cars available)
  • Lamborghini (7/8 cars available)
  • Nissan (5/7 cars available)
  • Shelby (1/3 cars available)
I don't know about the $1-million-car achievement, but I'm pretty sure the others are good for disc-only, including the British one.

Here are the Million Dollar cars that came with the disc

Aston Martin DBR1
Aston Martin One-77
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Ferrari 250 California
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F40 Competizone
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrari FXX
Ford GT40 MKII
Hennessey Venom GT
Jaguar D-Type
Koenigsegg CCX-R Edition
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
Maserati MC12 Versione Corse
McLaren F1 GT
Pagani Zonda R
SSC Ultimate Aero
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

So the Million Dollar Challenge is possible without any DLC.

So this 1000 Club thing- is it online only?

Well you buy the DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace. But I think it is in single player. However you may need a few other DLC to get all the Achievements.

Well you buy the DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace. But I think it is in single player. However you may need a few other DLC to get all the Achievements.

Thanks. If it's SP offline, I'll get it but if it's an online only thing then I'll give it a miss since I don't have Gold.

Thanks. If it's SP offline, I'll get it but if it's an online only thing then I'll give it a miss since I don't have Gold.

Worse comes to worse just wait.

Oh and a quick thing to lm_Lukas. Yes I know you are talking about Mob of the Dead for BO2. And if i get some MS Points soon I'll play with you on that map.

Worse comes to worse just wait.

Oh and a quick thing to lm_Lukas. Yes I know you are talking about Mob of the Dead for BO2. And if i get some MS Points soon I'll play with you on that map.

I'm sure they wouldn't make this online only, the trailer shows the Viper dodging between traffic vehicles so I assume it will be available to play offline.

I'm quite bad at zombies but I'm up for it as long as I'm not playing with any real life mates at the time. Mainly free late at night at weekends (UK time).

Why skip two free cars, though?

These medals seem more like the Outpost PR Stunts than an online event. I wonder if there are any races or if it's all "jump this far" and "drift for this long" and "smash this billboard while doing a spinning backflip."

Why skip two free cars, though?

These medals seem more like the Outpost PR Stunts than an online event. I wonder if there are any races or if it's all "jump this far" and "drift for this long" and "smash this billboard while doing a spinning backflip."

You're right because the two cars are stand alones which happen to come with the pack but you don't necessarily need to play the Club 1000 thing to use the cars, right? 👍

I was going to play Horizon the other day and it said an update is available for it. Could it be the new expansion? I looked through RUF and Ford and didn't see the new cars.

From my understanding, the dlc's rollout is tomorrow.

Meh. Still not enough to pique my interest for any longer than 5 minutes.

I'll patiently await FM5, thank you.

I've been putting this game off to the side as of late, however my 3 year old son has been playing it recently, and watching him play makes me miss it actually lol. I got back into it a bit, and its still fun to play, and the scenery still leaves me in awe. Maybe this will spark my interest a bit more.

This seems "alittle" interesting, just hope it won't take me a week to finish. I wonder if this will unlock the "travel everywhere" feature in the game from the update, because that's what I'm after.

The two free cars, sure I'll take them, since there free of course.

T-12, why not get the free cars?

As I've said: It wouldn't pique my interest for any longer than five minutes.

Same has happened since I lost interest in the game in December. I'll play the game for five minutes (a maximum of 30), be bored to tears and then move onto something else.

I downloaded this month's DLC, drove the Bowler around and when I went to customize and found only Forza aero available I promptly turned the game off.

Back