GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 May 31, 2011 #1 How do you get a 1000 ticket? I got one about a month ago but now I can't remember how you get them, please help.
How do you get a 1000 ticket? I got one about a month ago but now I can't remember how you get them, please help.
gambleboyen Messages 1,796 Messages Gambleboyen May 31, 2011 #2 I think it's 100 races or 1000 kms in the same event. I did the rubberband grind for a while, and notched up lots of them.
I think it's 100 races or 1000 kms in the same event. I did the rubberband grind for a while, and notched up lots of them.
I iamjajo Messages 940 Messages jajo May 31, 2011 #3 You don't really have to do anything. They are delivered automatically after you complete enough A spec races.
You don't really have to do anything. They are delivered automatically after you complete enough A spec races.
GTsail Premium Messages 2,472 Florida Messages GTsail2/GTsail3 May 31, 2011 #4 GT FAN SAM How do you get a 1000 ticket? I got one about a month ago but now I can't remember how you get them, please help. Click to expand... Check out this link to another thread about the 1000 Tickets: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199552&highlight=1000+ticket The first post answers your question quite well. Respectfully, GTsail
GT FAN SAM How do you get a 1000 ticket? I got one about a month ago but now I can't remember how you get them, please help. Click to expand... Check out this link to another thread about the 1000 Tickets: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199552&highlight=1000+ticket The first post answers your question quite well. Respectfully, GTsail
SmileyOr1 Messages 341 Oregon, USA May 31, 2011 #5 Yeah, that makes sense. I just received mine a couple weeks ago. The screen read you now have completed 2,000 miles (kilometers). I received a car, I can't even remember the name. Just a random car, nothing special if I remember correctly.
Yeah, that makes sense. I just received mine a couple weeks ago. The screen read you now have completed 2,000 miles (kilometers). I received a car, I can't even remember the name. Just a random car, nothing special if I remember correctly.