1000 Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
285
Ireland
Wexford, Ireland
Messages
CrackedTrlgger17
I've only gotten one of these, and I got that a long time ago, I've been wondering a long time, but why don't I get any more of them???
 
You either have to drive for over 2000km without turning off your PS3 or take the same car to the track 100 times.
 
I've always been curious as to how it actually works. I am aware of the 2000 km and 100 times on a track with in ASpec but I don't know if it gets reset in anyway because I've ran many miles in ASpec but I only seem to get 1000 tickets when I rubberband grind.
 
so it has to be done without turning off the PS3, thats 2000 km and 100 races, or is it 100 races cumulative?
 
This has been covered copiously before 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back