>10000m track?

• Thread starter Joker-GTBR
  • 33 comments
I live in Canada and we use commas instead of periods, but we don't put periods between the large numbers, just spaces, like so: 12 345 678,099
I think it's pretty stupid, whenever I use Excel I can't remember which one I'm supposed to use.

Are you retarded? You must live in Francophone Quebec. I live in Toronto and we make our numbers like this -> 12,345,678.99

Are you retarded? You must live in Francophone Quebec. I live in Toronto and we make our numbers like this -> 12,345,678.99
Are you saying that living in "francophone quebec" means that I'm a retard? 👎 Isn't your hometown multicultural? I never understood that stubborn mentality from either parts, where one is superior between french speaking and english speaking Canada. You don't have to follow everything your parents teach you. And if it is your own state of mind, then please keep it to yourself.

I only know of Québec, and yes, like it is in most parts of the world, a geographical limit may contain people speaking different languages.

And to close the sub-thread, whether you live in Québec or not, in french, we use commas instead of dots and there is a facultative space between each set of three numbers, like in 12 345 678,90.

By the way turbogeit, that toscana track looks sweet.

Peace

Have you all found any patterns to how the long tracks are created? Are their certain settings that generate longer vs. shorter tracks?

You sir are a real ass... So because you live in Toronto, it doesn't make you a retard... Its people like you that make me hate that city. I'm moving in a residency ay Humber College in Toronto from Montreal this year, and i feel i will hate the city even more...

Back