113 0/0 Cars and Tickets (20/12/11)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK92
  • 154 comments
  • 8,040 views
paints sent car received 👍
 
thats fine with me, what you to offer?

Well, b'day tickets: '66, '67, '70, '78, '91, lvl5, 9, 12, 17, 21, Modern Muscle, Classic Muscle and rally base car tickets
 
Well, b'day tickets: '66, '67, '70, '78, '91, lvl5, 9, 12, 17, 21, Modern Muscle, Classic Muscle and rally base car tickets

how many tickets your offering? 3 cars for 3 tickets ?
 
Yeah, if they're 0/0/0 they have the same value as tickets IMO

yeah they are, okay your scheduled in for the 13th, 14th and 15th :)
 
As a heads up ive stated sending paints, sent 10 already.
 
As a heads up ive stated sending paints, sent 10 already.

Great, i'll be sure to start sending your cars as of Monday :)
 
Read that again man, I told you, may schedule is complete until 11/20, I'll be free on 11/21 :nervous:

was having a bad day, i'll alter the dates
 
Jason!!! How are you my friend?

When you have a better day, could you list your OCD colours please? :)
 
Jason!!! How are you my friend?

When you have a better day, could you list your OCD colours please? :)

Im well thanks, need to clear this cold haha

will do, any in particular?
 
Im well thanks, need to clear this cold haha

will do, any in particular?

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S `70
Peugeot 106 S16 `03
Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69
Peugeot 206 CC `01
Toyota 2000GT `67
VW Golf I GTI `76
VW New Beetle 2.0 `00
Isuzu 117Coupé `68

These are the ones from which I miss one or more colours :)

Thanks mate!
 
What is the colour of the 427 Cobra? And is it standaard?
 
What is the colour of the 427 Cobra? And is it standaard?

blue with white stripes and unfortunately not standard, hence the trade
 
JasonK92
blue with white stripes and unfortunately not standard, hence the trade

Thx for info but I'm looking for a Black/Gold 1
 
JasonK92
no worries, can't you buy it from dealer?

No I'm looking for the standaard one and the prenium one hasnt black and gild stripes:(
 
No I'm looking for the standaard one and the prenium one hasnt black and gild stripes:(

The AC Cars one? not the shelby...i understand you now, no i think mines a light blue or green
 
JasonK92
The AC Cars one? not the shelby...i understand you now, no i think mines a light blue or green

I always think its a Shelby-_-"
 
OP Updated 11/11
 
Mate, lets trade a few more cars, last time went so smooth :)

Can we complete your paints, horns, gear or mc's?
 
Mate, lets trade a few more cars, last time went so smooth :)

Can we complete your paints, horns, gear or mc's?

Long time no speak haha, sure, what you after?
 
Long time no speak haha, sure, what you after?

I'm a shy guy, so I hardly speak! But I watch everything ;)

Just anything really....Ill give you a PM!

👍
 
UPDATED with new OCD and empty schedule :)

Jason
 
Callaway C12 '03 (Callaway Special Yellow)
Chrysler Prowler '02 (Deep Cranberry Pearl)
Plus I think you have a couple more I may need?
Hi Jason what you need for these mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
currently I need: (in any colour)

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03

Infiniti FX45 Concept '02

Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03

Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01

Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03

Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

so choose any of the cheaper ones :)

Jason
 
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Bianco Farina
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Earliest I can get them to you is the 19th and 20th.?
So if thats any good for you, Then please both cars to and from generalben6.:)
Think your still in there so should be no FR,s to send out.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Back