113 0/0 Cars and Tickets (20/12/11)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK92
  • 154 comments
  • 8,040 views
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Bianco Farina
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Earliest I can get them to you is the 19th and 20th.?
So if thats any good for you, Then please both cars to and from generalben6.:)
Think your still in there so should be no FR,s to send out.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

thats fine by me :) I'll put it in my schedule

Jason
 
thats fine by me :) I'll put it in my schedule

Jason

Sorted mate got you marked up mate.:)
Nice one chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I can trade you this:

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

for this:

SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 (Negro Ebano)

Let me know.... thanks...
 
I have Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 0/0
and Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
both 0/UCD miles.
I'll get to you with my wishlist ;)
 
I can trade you this:

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

for this:

SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 (Negro Ebano)

Let me know.... thanks...

thats sounds cool, tomorrow im free to trade if you are?

Jason
 
thats sounds cool, tomorrow im free to trade if you are?

Jason

you bet I can do tomorrow.... I'll PM you the account details.... thanks 👍
 
thats sounds cool, tomorrow im free to trade if you are?

Jason

ok.. I thought this was supposed to happen tonight? I pm'd you the account details but see tonight no FR's.... I sent some FR's but I do not see me in your schedule on the OP.... Just wondering what's happening?
 
19/12/2011 Ticket/Car JasonK92 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Bianco
Sent mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
19/12/2011 Ticket/Car JasonK92 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Bianco
Sent mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks buddy, I sent over the Callaway C12 just now

Jason
 
Thanks buddy, I sent over the Callaway C12 just now

Jason

Oh sweet mate I was just about to log in over there.:D
Nice little pressie to look forward too when I get.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
20/12/2011 Ticket/Car JasonK92 Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Sent mate chat soon bye for now.:)
 
20tt Dec - generalben6 - Chrysler Prowler '02 (Deep Cranberry Pearl)

Thanks mate proper nice car.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
20tt Dec - generalben6 - Chrysler Prowler '02 (Deep Cranberry Pearl)

Thanks mate proper nice car.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Sorry I sent it late, was wrapping presents and totally forgot until the gf told me that I had left the PS on haha

Jason
 
Sorry I sent it late, was wrapping presents and totally forgot until the gf told me that I had left the PS on haha

Jason

No probs mate it turned up earlier but I have only just looked in on here just a while back.:D
Been a little busy collecting some tickets from the seasonals.:)
Cheers bud thats one nice colour on that car.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Been a little busy collecting some tickets from the seasonals.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I was doing this aswell earlier, have the stars and stripes one to finish off and then collect 22 and 23 from somewhere as I missed the seasonal for them :(
 
I was doing this aswell earlier, have the stars and stripes one to finish off and then collect 22 and 23 from somewhere as I missed the seasonal for them :(

22, 23 were from the expert challenge which has been taken away from the seasonals.:(
But never mind am sure it would be easier to trade for them anyway.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
22, 23 were from the expert challenge which has been taken away from the seasonals.:(
But never mind am sure it would be easier to trade for them anyway.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yeah I got told that last week and then forgot until earlier, o well, as you say will be easier to trade with someone haha
 
I have these:
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
with miles but 0 switches, can trade them for you lvl18,19, 20 tickets at the end of the year, start of next?
 
cphbullet
I have these:
Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
with miles but 0 switches, can trade them for you lvl18,19, 20 tickets at the end of the year, start of next?

Unless I come across them in UCD, you have yourself a deal :)
 
I'll give you a red bull race car for the delorean
 
I have the Xanavi Hiroto GT-R 01. I'm looking for the level 18 ticket.
 
I also have the Mit. HSR-II Concept 89.
 
koldar.308
I have the Xanavi Hiroto GT-R 01. I'm looking for the level 18 ticket.

That's sounds good to me, I'll schedule you in
 
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 -> prize car
 
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 - 0/0/0
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 - 78.7 miles 0/0
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 - 2 changes 0/0

interested ?
 
dazzee
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 - 0/0/0
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 - 78.7 miles 0/0
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 - 2 changes 0/0

interested ?

I'll have to let you know as my Internet service is not functioning properly at this moment in time, I'll get back to you :)

Jason
 
I'll have to let you know as my Internet service is not functioning properly at this moment in time, I'll get back to you :)

Jason

okay no problem
 
Back