15 Minute Limited Time Trial

• Thread starter Earth
  • 130 comments
Wow, that was hectic...here are the GTP'er results (I can see) for those unfortunate folk working right now (sorry daan)

Integra: Suzuka Circuit Time Trial /PRO
001 - 2'39.567 - TEW_RAGING [JP]
010 - 2'40.047 - Zocker16_GTRP [GE]
014 - 2'40.197 - DrKrFfXx_ [SP]
027 - 2'40.699 - GTP_syrrari1 [GE]
042 - 2'40.865 - GTP_Timppaq [FI]
055 - 2'40.976 - GTNDC-MadForce [GE]
061 - 2'41.071 - GTP_Sphinx [UK]
082 - 2'41.291 - GTP_MisterWeary [AU]
100 - 2'41.461 - GTP_2Fast4Stig [NL]

Hopefully I got everyone.

he MisterWeary,could you splease adjust my name and country(nl)??thanks man:tup:

wow,what a pitty,i didnt drive in the integra since the first few event races at the start of gt5p!!
so i whas wayyyy to agrassive on the throttle in the first 2 laps getting it only right the last halve lap i could do:ouch::ouch:

ah well 1,1 seconds behind the fastest guy(congrats!!👍)is not too bad...

hopefully the next one is not the same as this one just to give the whole planet a chance at exactly the same event!!!

spyrrari.

Done! My bad.

It's certainly an interesting event, I think I got 4 full laps in and yeah the first couple were rubbish, in the final one I made a couple of mistakes and realised a couple of sections that could be taken quicker...I quite enjoyed it though, I'll have a go at the third one tomorrow hopefully.

Tough luck on the missed lap Jerry, I presume though that many would have been in the same boat as you (perhaps not as fast though), I know if I had more than the remaining 25 seconds of my lap I would have improved by another 0.5 or so.

This was great fun and starting in the pits made it feel just like a qualifying session:tup:

148th 2'41.931:sly:

Those japanese drivers are seriously fast:scared: Unlucky Sphinx and congrats to all GTPers in the top 100:)

See you again this evening. Which car and track will it be this time?:

21:00H Central European Time (9:00PM)
8:00PM UK Time

Nope, not in the top 100. Was a time ago I drove at London.....

172 this time. Seeing a lot of GTP-ers in the top 100.

Have to be honest am much happier than time trial 1, was 380th:indiff:

Lol, missed the first few minutes had to go buy the car!

51st now...

86th for me :) First time in the Aston Martin, first time I've driven london since bashing my way through it on single player mode.

:ouch:man!!!srewed it up in...the last corner offcourse...:ouch:

great to see many more GTP-drivers in the top 100!!!:)

ended up 26th(...not bad but....:ouch::ouch:

spyrrari.

I am thinking either the Viper or Vette at Daytona Road,

1st time Zone asia - Suzuka - Integra
2nd time Zone Europe - London - DB9
3rd time Zone America - Daytona Road - Vette/Viper?

Thats where I am off to now anyways lol

1'02.2xx 153rd place

Didn't have this car, had to buy it first. Damn, seems to take forever..

My final lap I finally got around to do a decent T1 (0.872s faster than my fastest lap), nailed T2 (winning 1.230s at this spot), and blew it by touching the barrier on the right immediately after. :ouch:

I'm still too 'green' in this hotlapping stuff. :)

I really do enjoy this feels like a proper qualifying session, especially the first one starting from the pits!

Does anyone think they may use a tuned car on R tyres to mix it up a bit for number 3?

I will probably be up, may be a little drunk!

psh that was dumb. I played this one and according to the temp scores my placements went:

27th, 17th, 11th, then when it finished it goes, "391st"

...whatever

psh that was dumb. I played this one and according to the temp scores my placements went:

...whatever

guess they have to ad up all regions after the event finishes....:sly:

spyrrari.

...whatever

Well it had me 1st and i didn't believe it!

There are thousands of people doing this at the same time, give them a chance lol

EDIT: Just watched the guy who came first's lap, amazing.

Back