[1600X1200] Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT wallpaper

Did this in 3 hours, I think.

051003-wall.png

What do you guys think? ;)

Originally posted by under18carbon
Did this is 3 hours, I think.

What do you guys think? ;)

I think you should learn how to spell in.

Look at the inside of the L, what do we see there now huh?

SLACK BOY SLACK!

I'm sorry for being so critical of you man... But here we go:

The mirrors need some kind of highlight or shadow. The original car's wasn't just grey. Needs more detail.

Also, even from this wierd perspective, I think that there'd be a little sliver of headlight visible It looks like your car doesn't have headlights at all.

The wheels... They look great if your not being critical of them, but since I am, the center just looks off. I don't know why. Maybe because you just have a line seperating the 3d protrusion, with no color difference.

The rear brake vent seams like you missed filling in the black triangle that I think should be there. I may be wrong on this.

The front ferring has a highlight, but it doesn't look right.

Basically, the biggest flaw is that you only used about 8 colors (including black). You probably went for the dark and brownish color, which is nice looking, but there still needs to be more variation of that color.

Without being the hyper-critical me though, it looks great. Keep it up.

Sorry for the double post, the forums were messed up last night (or maybe it was my internet?) Whatever it was, it took about 10 minutes to post.

Now, that are some good comments. 👍
Thanks Mister E.

Aight, I'll take this one by one.

The mirrors need some kind of highlight or shadow. The original car's wasn't just grey. Needs more detail.
I agree on the mirrors, and yes, the car wasn't just grey. The whole car is made of carbon fiber, and I don't know how to recreate the pattern in Illustrator. I will try experimenthing with a few things and see. I'm working on a next R-GT piece, it will be better.

Also, even from this wierd perspective, I think that there'd be a little sliver of headlight visible It looks like your car doesn't have headlights at all.
:D. Yes, there is indeed a space for the lights, but due to the reflections, I didn't really get a good trace of the lights, and I figured it would be easier to leave them out.

The rear brake vent seams like you missed filling in the black triangle that I think should be there. I may be wrong on this.
Yes, there is actually a filling inside there. An eagle of an eye you have, E.

Basically, the biggest flaw is that you only used about 7 colors (including black). You probably went for the dark and brownish color, which is nice looking, but there still needs to be more variation of that color.
The next piece should be better I hope, I'll try different variations. 👍

Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by Cobraboy
I think you should learn how to spell in.

Look at the inside of the L, what do we see there now huh?

SLACK BOY SLACK!

Extremely Harsh!!! Not needed here!!! We're all friends, don't hate.

Now, that are some good comments. 👍
Thanks Mister E.

Thanks for the comments.

Great way to receive the constructive criticism under18carbon! 👍

I'd rather not be the one to nitpick so much. What good is something if you can't enjoy it as a whole?

I think you should've put everything together a little differently. Maybe a single car on a road, or something. It's very good, just not what i would like to make.

:)👍

Great way to receive the constructive criticism under18carbon!
Thanks GG. ;)

Really cool, maybe a different coloured background would look nice, but that's only one thing.
My final exams are finally over, now it's time to create more stuff. :D. I'm working on another one, trust me, this one, well, should look better. :lol:

Whaa?
Donbenni's tutorial was excellent,it doesn't suck ass. He tought me to learn the basics of vectors, now what I have acomplished is thanks to him.
Read the tut properly, it isn't all that hard. ;)

I might or might not get around to making a tutorial for my type of vector or gradient or whatever the hell it is. I have to make another one first though...

Whaa?
Donbenni's tutorial was excellent,it doesn't suck ass. He tought me to learn the basics of vectors, now what I have acomplished is thanks to him.
Read the tut properly, it isn't all that hard. ;)

There's no words...:confused:

Cept for the end, the last couple steps... WHICH I CANT GET TO.:mad:

im slow.

Just trace the lines of the car with the pen tool and color it in. It's relatively easy unless you have no control over your basic motor functions.

Learn how to use the pen tool and you are all set. Very easy if not a little time consuming.

I might or might not get around to making a tutorial for my type of vector or gradient or whatever the hell it is. I have to make another one first though...
Ha! I laughed so hard when I read that line. :lol:

There's no words...
What do you mean by no words? Do you mean that the text isn't showing up in the file?

Here's the wallpaper version for the latest vector I did. It's also a Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT (I can't get enough of this beauty)

111003-wallpaper.png

MmmmmmmmMmmmmm....... :drool:
What do you think? (Especially the shading!)

Back