[1600X1200] Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT wallpaper

I'm not sure if the rims were completely flat black, but even if it was flat black, it would still have some kind of highlight (I think.) The hubs of the rim need more detail, not just a pencil drawing of the bolt with no shading. The inner part of the wheel should have a different color also, not just a highlight. If you're not going to draw the disk brake, the blank area behind the wheel should be black, but I guess that wouldn't go well with the wheels. Take the colors directly from the original picture with the eyedropper tool. That could help you a lot. Also, the windows need some kind of shading, or highligt or something. Maybe the color should be off a little bit, or just take the color right from the picture and see if it looks right. The tail-lights need highlights and more difference in color. And finally, the mirror should be the same color as the window (as it would be reflecting the window at this angle.)

what a bad cars ever i see the shading & the cars u sholud make it yellow or other colours ...hehehe j/k :D good i like it but it will be nicezz if the colour not black...:rolleyes: ...

i want tolearn it can i :)

Originally posted by drifterzzz
what a bad cars ever i see the shading & the cars u sholud make it yellow or other colours ...hehehe j/k :D good i like it but it will be nicezz if the colour not black...:rolleyes: ...

i want tolearn it can i :)

Wow that was hard to understand... :)

i like the shade & others thing but only 1 thing the colour the colour should not be black better yellow or others colour ...
thats what i mean ...;) ... btw its nicezz...

Hey where do you get this "vector" turorial and what do you need to use it, Photoshop, AutoCad....? btw, nice lambo, but i agree with mister e on the highlights in the rims, a little more detail in those and u have a very nice rendering, not that it already isnt.

Back