1966 B-day Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 17 comments
  • 943 views
Messages
1,762
Germany
Germany
Messages
xXGalmOneXx
Messages
xXGalm OneXx
Hey I still want a Lamborghini Miura. And don't really want to spend the money for it.

Tell me what you want for the ticket. And I'll see what I Can do :sly:

EDIT:

Got the ticket 1967, now I need a 1966 one :)
 
Last edited:
Anyone?¿
 
I can trade you a 67 ticket for any birthday ticket I don't have check my sig
 
I can get you the 67 ticket tonight. What do you have to offer?
 
Read the OP and think more. ;)

the ticket is tradeable as that is how he intends to get the car as stated in the title wanted and 1967 ticket
 
the ticket is tradeable as that is how he intends to get the car as stated in the title wanted and 1967 ticket

Well I saw it and I shall edit my post
 
I can trade you a 67 ticket for any birthday ticket I don't have check my sig

I don't have any b-day tickets currently sorry.

@ Oshawa-Joe I have a alot of stuff, So I don't know what I can name. Do you have any wants? a car? or paint chip?
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
No, currently not any.
 
I'll take a car from the NCD. I'll let you know which in 15min.
 
The 1967 Bday ticket trade has been done! :)

Now I'm looking also for a 1966 one :D
 
still wanted
 
You have it now.
 
recieved! Thank you
 
Back