1967, 1000, lvl 12, 17, 21, & 24 tickets available to Trade

• Thread starter Major Rash
  • 36 comments
A_Major_Rash
Hi, as the title says, I have available to trade the following tickets.....
lvl 12,
lvl 17,
lvl 21, & 24 tickets available to trade for other tickets only please. :nervous:

I can send today (21/4/2011) (once the bloody network is back up :ouch:)

Last edited:
A_Major_Rash
no worries, will send FR if i am back online b4 You. 10.45am here :dopey:

I am assuming your psn is your name on this forum

poweredbypies
After a level 24 ticket

You after anything in particular i have a few tckts 67 83 89 10 and lvl tckts 12 17 or is it a car you are really after?

A_Major_Rash
I am looking for a 1967 ticket. Would you trade it for a Rally Base Ticket? Thanks

Why not eh, just request a fr heading 1967 4 rally base. 👍

1000 ticket for a lvl 24 ticket?

Sorry my friend, have no need for a 1000 ticket as i have about 9 and i still havent used them yet. (lots of grinding during psn offline)

oboe67
I am looking for a 1967 ticket. Would you trade it for a Rally Base Ticket? Thanks
I will send my rally base ticket from oboe_driver and you can send the 67 ticket to oboe67. I will send you fr later today, or you can send fr to my accounts also. Thanks a lot.

A_Major_Rash
I will send my rally base ticket from oboe_driver and you can send the 67 ticket to oboe67. I will send you fr later today, or you can send fr to my accounts also. Thanks a lot.

will do mate 👍

A_Major_Rash
will do mate 👍

Can you send the ticket to A_Major_Rash and I will send the ticket from amajorrash so look out for a FR from amajorrash also 👍

oboe67
Can you send the ticket to A_Major_Rash and I will send the ticket from amajorrash so look out for a FR from amajorrash also 👍
No problem. I can send you the ticket earliest on 25/5 after reset (my time). I look forward to trading with you.

England
London
mjs_1985
I'm also looking for more Level 24 Tickets. See my sig for my garage which has lots of tickets.

Can only trade tomorrow and the next day though