1967, 1000, lvl 12, 17, 21, & 24 tickets available to Trade

• Thread starter Major Rash
  • 36 comments
A_Major_Rash
Hi, as the title says, I have available to trade the following tickets.....
lvl 12,
lvl 17,
lvl 21, & 24 tickets available to trade for other tickets only please. :nervous:

I can send today (21/4/2011) (once the bloody network is back up :ouch:)

Last edited:
no worries, will send FR if i am back online b4 You. 10.45am here :dopey:

I am assuming your psn is your name on this forum

After a level 24 ticket

You after anything in particular i have a few tckts 67 83 89 10 and lvl tckts 12 17 or is it a car you are really after?

I am looking for a 1967 ticket. Would you trade it for a Rally Base Ticket? Thanks

Why not eh, just request a fr heading 1967 4 rally base. 👍

1000 ticket for a lvl 24 ticket?

Sorry my friend, have no need for a 1000 ticket as i have about 9 and i still havent used them yet. (lots of grinding during psn offline)

I am looking for a 1967 ticket. Would you trade it for a Rally Base Ticket? Thanks
I will send my rally base ticket from oboe_driver and you can send the 67 ticket to oboe67. I will send you fr later today, or you can send fr to my accounts also. Thanks a lot.

will do mate 👍

I will send my rally base ticket from oboe_driver and you can send the 67 ticket to oboe67. I will send you fr later today, or you can send fr to my accounts also. Thanks a lot.

Can you send the ticket to A_Major_Rash and I will send the ticket from amajorrash so look out for a FR from amajorrash also 👍

Can you send the ticket to A_Major_Rash and I will send the ticket from amajorrash so look out for a FR from amajorrash also 👍
No problem. I can send you the ticket earliest on 25/5 after reset (my time). I look forward to trading with you.

I'm also looking for more Level 24 Tickets. See my sig for my garage which has lots of tickets.

Can only trade tomorrow and the next day though

Back