1967, 1970 and Level 24 Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 10 comments
  • 414 views
Messages
938
Norway
Ålesund, M&R, Norway
Messages
Finduszip
Title says it all. Need those tickets for Miura and 2J.
Ask me for something and I'll see if I have it.
 
Finduszip
Title says it all. Need those tickets for Miura and 2J.
Ask me for something and I'll see if I have it.

Me too.Miura and 2J are great cars
 
add ZIPITY-DO-DA you receive 1970
add APOCALYPTIC-_-OG you receive 67

will send in couple hours if you add guys by then
 
A car collecter
add ZIPITY-DO-DA you receive 1970
add APOCALYPTIC-_-OG you receive 67

will send in couple hours if you add guys by then

Is this for he only or for me too?
 
A car collecter
can you add them both now?👍

Yes just wait a second cause my little brother is finishing a stupid level at a Lego game.
 
Both FR sent
 
Back