1967 and 1970 tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter tatschris81
  • 31 comments
  • 1,294 views
Messages
82
England
Birmingham
Messages
tatschris81
Am looking for either or both of these tickets for trade?
Let me know what you would like in return
 
I have a 67 you can have for free. Ill edit this when i get home and tell you my '67 birthday account name 👍
 
Spirithockey61
I have a 67 you can have for free. Ill edit this when i get home and tell you my '67 birthday account name 👍

Sure you don't want anything in return??
 
I have a 70 ticket. I will trade it for a level 0 ticket.
 
Zagato555
I have a 70 ticket. I will trade it for a level 0 ticket.

I'll don't think I have any tickets but I will check.is there anything else you would like if not?
 
I have a 70 ticket, no charge. PM'ing you.
 
I'll don't think I have any tickets but I will check.is there anything else you would like if not?

Racing suits.: Flame, Graffiti, Woodland

Racing Helmets.: Desert Camouflage, Safari, Skully, Untamed, Warp Drive

Supra RZ ´97 any colour 0/0/0
 
Zagato555
Racing suits.: Flame, Graffiti, Woodland

Racing Helmets.: Desert Camouflage, Safari, Skully, Untamed, Warp Drive

Supra RZ ´97 any colour 0/0/0

Have the suits and helmets,supra rz is not 0/0/0 though
 
Have the suits and helmets,supra rz is not 0/0/0 though

Sorry, it has to be 0/0/0.

Do you have all 34 of each helmets and suits?
 
Zagato555
Sorry, it has to be 0/0/0.

Do you have all 34 of each helmets and suits?

Prob have 4 or 5 of each?
Can check for you if you want?
 
Can you post the colors of your TVR Tuscan and Tamora that's in your OCD. Thanks.
 
Any chance of getting in on the 70's tickets guys? ;-)
 
thugdevotion
Can you post the colors of your TVR Tuscan and Tamora that's in your OCD. Thanks.

Tuscan is cosmos blue metallic
Tamora is crystal topaz pearlescent
 
Zagato555
I would appreciate that, thanks 👍

I have-
Racing suits - Flame 13,14,16,19,21
Graffiti 6,8,21,24,33
Woodland 13,22,31,32,33

Helmets- Desert camouflage 13,22,31,32,33
Safari 9,20,21,31,33
Skully 5,13,19,21
Untamed 6,14,29,31,34
Warp 1,7,22,27,31

Let me know if any are any good to you
 
Tuscan is cosmos blue metallic
Tamora is crystal topaz pearlescent
I would like both I will give you both tickets for them. Let me know.
 
thugdevotion
I would like both I will give you both tickets for them. Let me know.

Yeah that would be fine
My psn is tatschris81 if you want to add me or just give me yours
 
Hi I couldn't have one of your 70 tickets for,
Any mattes x 5 or chrome x 5 or colour shifts x 5.
 
Yeah that would be fine
My psn is tatschris81 if you want to add me or just give me yours

I'm at work so if you can send a fr to Thugdevotion and Truebluniqqa. Please semd cars to thugdevotion. I can trade before and after reset. When can you trade?
 
thugdevotion
I'm at work so if you can send a fr to Thugdevotion and Truebluniqqa. Please semd cars to thugdevotion. I can trade before and after reset. When can you trade?

I'll send FR to both in couple of hours and will trade over next couple of days if that's alright?
 
I'll send FR to both in couple of hours and will trade over next couple of days if that's alright?
Yes I'm cool with that.
 
I have a 70s ticket. A friend of mine needs a lvl 23 ticket if you wanna trade
 
PRO755
I have a 70s ticket. A friend of mine needs a lvl 23 ticket if you wanna trade

Don't have any tickets to trade but is there anything else you would want?
 
I have-
Racing suits - Flame 13,14,16,19,21
Graffiti 6,8,21,24,33
Woodland 13,22,31,32,33

Helmets- Desert camouflage 13,22,31,32,33
Safari 9,20,21,31,33
Skully 5,13,19,21
Untamed 6,14,29,31,34
Warp 1,7,22,27,31

Let me know if any are any good to you

They are exactly the same as mine :(

Thanks anyway 👍
 
Make me a offer. I'm open to any fast good handling cars
 
PRO755
Make me a offer. I'm open to any fast good handling cars

Castrol Toms Supra '97 racing car?
 
thugdevotion
I would like both I will give you both tickets for them. Let me know.

67 ticket received and Tamora sent
Thanks
 
1967 and 1970 tickets sent. Please send both cars to Thugdevotion. Thanks

EDIT: Got the Tamora thanks.
 
Last edited:
Sure tats it's a deal. I think I can send later today. Add me as a friend and put 70s ticket in message
 
Back