T tatschris81 Messages 82 Birmingham Messages tatschris81 Aug 30, 2012 #31 thugdevotion 1967 and 1970 tickets sent. Please send both cars to Thugdevotion. Thanks EDIT: Got the Tamora thanks. Click to expand... Will send the Tuscan after reset.thanks again
thugdevotion 1967 and 1970 tickets sent. Please send both cars to Thugdevotion. Thanks EDIT: Got the Tamora thanks. Click to expand... Will send the Tuscan after reset.thanks again
T tatschris81 Messages 82 Birmingham Messages tatschris81 Aug 30, 2012 #32 PRO755 Sure tats it's a deal. I think I can send later today. Add me as a friend and put 70s ticket in message Click to expand... Add me psn tatschris81 Tried to add you but wouldn't work
PRO755 Sure tats it's a deal. I think I can send later today. Add me as a friend and put 70s ticket in message Click to expand... Add me psn tatschris81 Tried to add you but wouldn't work