R RexaR Messages 40 Messages MetuulGuitarist7 Jan 15, 2011 #1 Im planning to buy this car but i want to know if i could use it in the Historic Cup... so can i use it there?
Im planning to buy this car but i want to know if i could use it in the Historic Cup... so can i use it there?
thefast1 Messages 425 Messages THE-HOG-GTP Messages Rather rip out my eyes!! Jan 15, 2011 #2 No you can't for some reason.
Kryptonite158 Messages 261 Messages Kryptonite158 Jan 15, 2011 #3 Those tuned cars at the end of the dealership puzzle me. For instance I cant use the Racing modded Audi TT coupe I bought from there in a German cup bc it doesnt have Audi as the make. It has the performance company..yet it is still an Audi.
Those tuned cars at the end of the dealership puzzle me. For instance I cant use the Racing modded Audi TT coupe I bought from there in a German cup bc it doesnt have Audi as the make. It has the performance company..yet it is still an Audi.
Harley45 Grumpy Old Git Premium Messages 1,527 Messages ScruffybUK Jan 15, 2011 #4 Trans Cammer is a "SEMA" Award Winner and therefore has no Original Manufactuer Year .
C CivicInLake (Banned) Messages 461 Jan 15, 2011 #5 Those cars are all fully custom built from the ground up is why.
C CivicInLake (Banned) Messages 461 Jan 15, 2011 #6 AND the Trans Cammer would have no chance anyways.