1989 Aston Martin AMR1 Comes to Forza Motorsport 7 For Free August 8

Saw that car in person at car week last year
8D9381CF-CBB3-423E-98D1-E4DC76C0D71F.jpeg

Saw that car in person at car week last year
Well that's interesting. The main site says the car in-game is chassis 04, which is the same as the Sotheby's one you saw. But the livery in-game appears to be the 05 car's (no blue line across the nose, different mirror/banner colours). How... strange.

Well that's interesting. The main site says the car in-game is chassis 04, which is the same as the Sotheby's one you saw. But the livery in-game appears to be the 05 car's (no blue line across the nose, different mirror/banner colours). How... strange.
Maybe they have slight changes for each car. I just noticed that the one I saw doesn’t have the blue lines by the lights. Also it looks like the one I saw just has two headlights instead of four?

Looking forward to trying this thing.

BTW Slip - you missed a small typo in the article:
"car also in-gmae"

Sweet, looking forward to driving this. I hope there is a league event that includes it shortly, the racing in the higher tiers has been pretty good recently.

Well it is Forza, there are a number of documented cases of them having inaccuracies, luckily its not game breaking stuff.

Well it is Forza, there are a number of documented cases of them having inaccuracies, luckily its not game breaking stuff.

Easy there... Anyway there is no "inaccuracies". The car in the photo has all four head lamps. The two inner lamps have covers over them. I'm sure that for 24hrs racing all lamps would have been uncovered.

This is a cool addition, I honestly didn't know about Aston Martin entering Group C. Also yay, a mobil 1 livery!

There were a few Aston Group Cs, my favorite being the Nimrod NRA/C2B, which has the stupidest name I've heard for a race car.

6278956257_ddf8f81575_b.jpg

There was also this weird thing called the DPLM, despite looking like a GT car it was actually a Group C that ran one race and crashed.

WM_Brands_Hatch-1982-10-17-010.jpg

'Nimrod' means 'great hunter'

Bugs bunny was being deliberately sarcastic when he called Elmer Fudd 'Nimrod.' However, because so few people knew what it meant, the meaning eventually warped, becoming synonymous with 'idiot.'

'Nimrod' means 'great hunter'

Bugs bunny was being deliberately sarcastic when he called Elmer Fudd 'Nimrod.' However, because so few people knew what it meant, the meaning eventually warped, becoming synonymous with 'idiot.'
Huh, the more you know.

Back