1999-2005 Le Mans Race: 700km, 50 laps. Vote for Date and Time of Race! 4 GT spots left!Open 

Should Softs/Mediums be used for qualifying?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lowering the downforce helps on the straights, less DF = more speed. I got about 2 seconds down.
I lowered the downforce, I just don't want to get it too low so I can navigate the Dunlop corners, Porsche curves, and ford chicanes well.

I lowered the downforce, I just don't want to get it too low so I can navigate the Dunlop corners, Porsche curves, and ford chicanes well.
Some early breaking doesn't hurt much, just be careful coming out of the turns. There can be a lot of wheelspin. When the car feels nice, try finding spots to go even faster.

Im getting 34's with the speed8 and thats why i left it. If the cars regs get fixed might go back
I'll admit this CJ... the Speed8 is broken. Since you can only pull 34s (I got 32s, dunno what your speed lapse is there) I'll be giving it a boost... but I know well that the TVR should, if anything be faster the Tuscan Speed 6. 4'13 is well below a suggested minimum lap time of 4'07.663 and I would never setup a reg set like that. I dunno if you're running on Sports Tires, running jacked ride height, messing with camber, or whatever it is that may be a problem, but I'd like you to join a session of mine so we can work that out. If Carnby can run minimum lap time with a stock tuned C5.R with the regulations provided, AND with the 54/46 weight distribution, anyone can make minimum lap time.

And CJ... I already put out there if anyone wanted to help with regulations, they are more than welcome to do so. I want this to be a fun and competitive race for everyone.

And speaking of time lapses... the only one to run my time is a TNR member. I'm seriously thinking about just watching the race.

I'm opening a room later on. If you're not hitting the lap time shown below... I highly suggest coming.
LMP900/LMGTP: 3'33.500
LMP675: 3'43.000
LMGTS: 3'54.000
LMGT: 4'04.000

Note: New update -_- if I have to redo these cars I'll be ticked.

Last edited:
Updates to the OP:

Bentley Speed 8 is now 615hp 1020kg.

LMP675 class has been dissolved due to lack of interest.

New parameters for each class:
LMP900/LMGTP: 7
LMGTS: 5
LMGT: 4

Test race will now be SUNDAY starting qualifying at 22:00 GMT. Reg checks are now a much shorter process and can be accesses easily.

Those wishing to join... remember... Pre-Qualifying.

Tonight will be the last open practice before Sunday's race.
Message me if you cannot come on race day. If you do not send me a message either here, or through PSN, I'm assuming you will show up on Sunday.

Since only 2 people contacted me and said they will not make it... I want all 15 of you to show up to this race. Do not disappoint me. This is a warning. This is not only a test to see how the regulations are, but a test to see how committed you actually will be to doing this race. If you won't be committed... leave.
Room is now open. Qualifying starts at 6 unless participation is below 50% (8 people)
1472-6399-8880-6895-2256

Vote for the Date & Time for the race is now on the OP. All times are in EDT (-4 GMT). I'd like to get the race over with by 9PM EDT, so that's why the races are early...

Also, again, I will no longer take any LMP entrants until GT spots are starting to fill again.

Hey guys, unfortunately I will be resigning from this event. The big reason I signed up for this race was to have fun. I am not having fun I won't enjoy running 50laps. I hope you understand.

This is still happening correct? If so, I am very interested! I'll run any car that's available really, also what time zone are the times? EST, PST etc? I'm on the west coast so just wanted to get the time for me :D

This is still happening correct? If so, I am very interested! I'll run any car that's available really, also what time zone are the times? EST, PST etc? I'm on the west coast so just wanted to get the time for me :D
6:00PM EDT so the race probably will not be feasible for you. But, if you are still able to join the race, the cars that are available are on the OP so please choose one. I hate choosing cars for other people.

6:00PM EDT so the race probably will not be feasible for you. But, if you are still able to join the race, the cars that are available are on the OP so please choose one. I hate choosing cars for other people.
I'm sorry but i can't do it, I could possibly make the race at 3 PM my time, but not qualifying at 2:30. Over the summertime I'll have more time so hopefully i can race in events like this then. Hope you have a good race though!

I must withdraw from this event due to an unexpected need that I have friday :(

Just wondering mythic but how are you going to make sure everyone runs the forced ballast positions?
The same way you make sure no one is running engine/turbo upgrades. Their pp will be different and stick out like a burnt out light on a Christmas tree.

Latest Posts

Back