1999-2005 Le Mans Race: 700km, 50 laps. Vote for Date and Time of Race! 4 GT spots left!Open 

Should Softs/Mediums be used for qualifying?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not necessarily i could just not do an oil change for a lower pp and then put my ballast anywhere i want but even with the oil change the viper can still get to 49 51 without the PP changing...

Will you be doing similar races in the future? I'm very interested from looking over the opening post, but I feel that I've missed out on a lot of the practice and pre-qualifying for the race you have scheduled. If this is something that you will continue then I will gladly participate after the Le Mans event.

Will you be doing similar races in the future? I'm very interested from looking over the opening post, but I feel that I've missed out on a lot of the practice and pre-qualifying for the race you have scheduled. If this is something that you will continue then I will gladly participate after the Le Mans event.

This was supposed to be my final big race on GT. It never happened. It never will happen, unless someone else does the race.
You haven't missed much.

I'm pretty much done with GT and I'm just going to be doing the things I used to do before getting involved with this Series BS.
I've got the record to say I did damn good, and I've got nothing left to prove. I;m going to be off to college this summer and will be getting a job over the summer, AND I've got a video project I'm working on that will take a while to complete.
I've only got about a month left on the game, and I want to spend it the way I like it.

...Now only if they had shuffle racing...

Back