1st of September

• Thread starter Carlos
  • 39 comments
Look for the new Burnout that's coming 15sept. I'll buy it.. I have Burnout 3 on PS2 and it's one awsome game.

Though, I hate it they released it now.. Caus I'm not feeling special with my Japanese PSP.. On school, a loser said: He, a PSP.. Oh yeah, 1st of sept eh.. I had it before you! Mine is US!! So.. He's just retarded......................

donbenni
lol I can't believe you haven't got a job already! That's mega lazy ;) I had a job for both years of my A Levels, my parents would never have bought me my PS2 if it wasn't for my birthday, they would've said 'get it yourself' :indiff:

And the only reason i've got my PSP now is because i've worked for it. You never know, you might enjoy having some money to throw around, i know i do :)

Lol thanks for the insperation, you will prob see me in a tesco ad soon...

Well I bought TOCA 2 today, havent played yet as only just in from work, but it looks cool. Ive heard a lot of good things about Wipeout, but I have never really liked the series too much, but I promise to take a look at it, do Blockbuster definately rent out PSP games? £35 I paid for TOCA 2, would have bought more games, but I am not gonna pay £35 each, so I'll get them off Play instead

Wipeout Pure is bloody hard. :grumpy: I was easy at first and now is really hard.

Got Ridge Racer today, and it's great. V. pleased with it, although it is a little too arcadey for me. i.e. There isn't a lot of structure to the game, it's just constant racing. Still, i'd recommend it.

@ d12: Would be interested to hear what Toca is really like after you've worn it in a bit. It looks pretty good (real cars and all that), but i'm unsure if it is really worth buying (a definite rental for now).

Going to buy a couple of screen protectors for it tomorrow and a hard case 👍

@donbenni: Look for the Aero Case. You can put your PSP in it, then a couple of games and other stuff. Realy handy! I have it..

I'm going to buy Fired Up next week.

I'm nearly there!!! I have £100 now, and in 1 months time i'll have another £50 guaranteed. I could always work for teh rest, or wait till xmas.

DAMNIT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!

Sorry, i'm a bit of a n00b at this, so does anyone know when gt4 is arriving? or is it?

donbenni
Got Ridge Racer today, and it's great. V. pleased with it, although it is a little too arcadey for me. i.e. There isn't a lot of structure to the game, it's just constant racing. Still, i'd recommend it.

@ d12: Would be interested to hear what Toca is really like after you've worn it in a bit. It looks pretty good (real cars and all that), but i'm unsure if it is really worth buying (a definite rental for now)

Thanks for the info about Ridge Racer, I'll order that off Play sometime this weekend. Cant wait for Burnout: Legends though! Looks good 👍 As does Pursuit Force

Well I have done a few "Championships" on Toca, and I'm already on Season 2 and at 11%, so I dont think the career is too long. But the Free Race section Im only at like 2%, trying to unlock the Jag XKR at the mo (think its an XKR). Its a nice game, graphics are good, sound isnt the best, but custom soundtracks is cool, controls arent bad and framerate only slows a little when theres either a lot on screen or a lot of smoke. Give it a rental, spend a little time with it to see if you like it. It should be even better when PSPs are more widespread and your friends have them, 12 player wireless racing!

I dont think I am gonna buy Wipeout, I watched some videos, and it just doesnt look like I would enjoy it, I might rent it if nothing else takes my fancy. Has anyone got Metal Gear Acid? Or NFS: Underground Rivals?

Back