1st thread made..WoHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter troy
  • 29 comments
  • 2,118 views

Whats your style of music

  • Rap

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Rock

    Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Classic

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • R and B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 10 28.6%

  • Total voters
    35
Status
Not open for further replies.

troy

(Banned)
Messages
4,664
Whats ur type of music....

Mines rap
 
I like a lot of styles, like dance, techno or rap.
I like everything, except classical and heavy metal

And congratulations with your first thread:D
 
I can literally say I like each and every type of music, depending on the specific song. :music:
 
Originally posted by Jordan
I can literally say I like each and every type of music, depending on the specific song. :music:

That is what i ment, except you know how to describe it better:)
 
I like rock, its the only real music left in the world, people who actually have talent, instead of bull****ting about their blonds and widescreens....
 
heavy metal, black metal, death metal, industrial and.... punk :)
 
Here's a pointless and unintresting story: At my school there's a band called Mandrake....they play music like slipknot, and some guy somewhere copyrighted the name Mandrake and wants to sue them. Juts a nobody garage band..and he's trying to sure them
 
Linux?

Metal, Rock, Punk, Drum n Bass, and _underground_ rap.
 
My family is a rock family. Everything from Pink Floyd to Jimi Hendrix and Creed and all that stuff. Luckily, here in St.Louis, there's a station that plays new and old rock, but never soft rock. It's the best station, 94.7, KSHE 95. And in the morning they have the Bob and Tom show which is great...gotta love the songs they make up lol.
 
I like rap but I also like rock as well.
 
duh... :rolleyes:
 
I listen to rock the most but I also like to listen to R&B and rap.
 
Punk, Funk, Ska, Metal, Thrash, Hardcore.....and NO POP
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
heavy metal, black metal, death metal, industrial and.... punk :)
Same here. Who really cares about Brittney Spears? :mad: :yuck:
 
rap all the way but just to listen to, for parties i go with techno
 
man heavy metal and all that heavy rock **** gives me a headache, who the hell wants to listen to some guy yelling onto a mic
 
I like Hip Hop, but I the poll does'nt have a vote option.
 
Techno, Drance, Trance, Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, and Disco (j/k)
 
i voted other because i like rap, heavy industrial metal, instrumental and classic rock
 
you should have added multiple to your poll. Because I like rock and rap
 
Good idea, i like Nu-metal,Dance and Rap. Best idea i have seen all day.
 
I like Pop music. The list of my fave bands are as follows.

Britney Spears
N*Sync
Backstreet Boys
98 Degrees

J/K! :lol:


I like Rock music. I really like these groups.

Tool
Deftones
Linkin Park
Pink Floyd
Metallica

There are many others that I do not feel like typing.
 
EXTREMELY HAEVY METAL..... which i think you left off of your poll list
 
I voted classic for classic rock!
 
I can't pick just one. It depends on what I'm doing and my overall mood. Sometimes I need some heavy metal and sometimes I just need some classic rock.
Here are all the genre's I listen to.
Alternative
Classic Rock
Classic Pop (not sure if this is really a genre but Prince and MJ as well as others are classified as this in my library)
Country
Electronic(trying to expend this)
Indie (also trying to expand this)
Metal (Most sub-genre's)
Rap(although I only listen to it occasionally)
Rock
 
7 year bump... Is that a new record?

And to stay on topic, I like most kinds of music, if it sounds good, I'll listen to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back