2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 20

Holy crap I have my work cut out for me to choose ten. Anyway, this comp will close in about 22 hours, so get your entries in ASAP.

Very nice, ALPHA.
Anyhow, here's mine. I had to dip into the vault of "classic evo" shots this week, this was one of the first shots I ever took!
Final Entry

Preview
slrpreview5zc.jpg

How has nobody done this matchup yet? ;).

FINAL ENTRY:

pre014db.jpg

Wow, that looks really really nice Slip and Alpha! You got mine beat by a long shot Slip! Any write ups on how you did that??? (hm hm hm???):)

Div has my vote no matter what your gonna do:embarrassed:

It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....oo..........*jaws wide open to the floor*

:crazy:

some really really hot entries so far 👍 I'll kick my XJR9 into the battle :)
Merry X-Mas & good luck everyone

Final Entry

jmxxjr9preview6kj.jpg

greetz
jmx

Is the Hall of Fame ever going to be updated again? I was just gazing through it and noticed that it had not been updated in quite a while.

After all the great recent entries I've decided to upgrade mine hopefully this one will do better :)

440 CHARGER
Is the Hall of Fame ever going to be updated again? I was just gazing through it and noticed that it had not been updated in quite a while.
I noticed that, I sent Vonie all the Photoshop Comp winners so that they can be updated, but nothings happened yet...

Evo ... you should send them to Slick6
because he is the one who updates the HOF

all the latest entry are so awesome
excellent work everybody 👍

EVO Lancer
I noticed that, I sent Vonie all the Photoshop Comp winners so that they can be updated, but nothings happened yet...

He updated it, check it out.

Back