2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 23

440 CHARGER
This is the better one I think. It looks real and the wheels look very nice as well. I also like the greenish blue tint to the picture, and it just looks great. Just my opinion now, I am not making any suggestions!:)

Thanks, choosing a pic for a competition is very hard, that pic of the lancer is great, but is not mine, is of my brother, thats why I took the Camaro, and it's the one I like the most, maybe because is mine.
Thanks anyway

magburner
Im quite chuffed with this pic.

Final Entry

reminds me of one i did a long time ago:
preview3vk.jpg

Wow, 440, that's a really nice picture. I love the reflections, they make the car look super glossy and almost real. I really like the blur of the background and the glow of the lights. And that Subie Blue is, as always, a beautiful color. But that's a phototravel shot, why are your discs glowing? Did you paint that on or something?
Oh, that's not the discs I'm looking at! That's a reflection on the spokes. Tose black spokes really blend with the black inside the wheel. In the preview I thought those were six-spofe treespoke rims and the brake discs were glowing behind them. Turns out they're fat five spokers. Confusing, but cool looking once you get it right.
That's sweet how you put your name as the badge, DO. I think you should have done that on the actual picture, though.

OMG 440, that pic is pure sex.:drool: I absolutely love the car cause its a suby impreza, I love the wheels and I love the pic. You wouldn't happen to have that in wallpaper size would you.

Krame
OMG 440, that pic is pure sex.:drool: I absolutely love the car cause its a suby impreza, I love the wheels and I love the pic. You wouldn't happen to have that in wallpaper size would you.

Yeah, sure! Of course, it won't quite fit on your wallpaper quite right since it's in portrait orientation, but I can get you the full sizer.👍

Edit: Actually, I don't have a full sizer. I'm sorry, but I seemed to have saved it to the size I have submitted. Although, I can give you the unedited one, or one with out the border. But I probably spent about an hour cleaning that one up and adjusting the levels just right, and I don't have the time today to do it again, so....:indiff:

Treefingers, I love the gray, green, and white color schemem you have in that FTO photo. That's a really nice one.

Crap.

Well, no where else to throw it up, so:

FINAL ENTRY:

pre014yj.jpg

Just missed it :(.

Back