2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 23

This would very very hard, so far I have like 25 preliminary options, this is worse than a reality show, I gonna have a big headache choosing one.
Very very good entries so far:tup:

Open themes are always hard, IMO. And since I'm nothing but a big meanie, well it made sense to do so. :P

Basically, try to come up with something original, something you don't see too often... that'll work.

Some nice entries so far 👍

I'll enter with an oldie!

Final Entry

greetz
jmx

PunkRock
Open themes are always hard, IMO. And since I'm nothing but a big meanie, well it made sense to do so.:yuck:

Thankyou! Open themes are the best! You can do anything imaginable and not be restrained!

This is one of my first pics taken in photomode. I think it's one of my most unique, though.

FINAL ENTRY:

preview:

Oh, and, did Imageshack get rid of the "get rid of black bar" option? I can't find it, so I had to do it the long way. I used to click it every time, but it would never remember that I clicked it before.

Just wondering: how does one change their final entry?

I went for sort of a hand drawn look.
Final Entry

lmansbpre5cy.jpg

EVO Lancer
Looking good, Slick, except where you've motion blurred the background has left a 'shadow' of the car.
Actually I left it on purpose, thinking it was kind of neat. But anyway thanks. :)

Looks good, PB! Colours are bright and vibrant and the reflections on the car tops it off.

Anyhow, treefingers, check your PM box!!

Final Entry

Preview

Tried some new things out :dopey:

Slightly Modified 👍

Back