Welcome to Week 127 of the

Week 125 Winner: Nicknamealguem

ThemeBN-2.jpg

"New Wave"

Cars: Concept Cars only
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes
Poll Size: 5
Further explanation of the theme: I don't think it really needs an explanation. The theme - it's pretty straightforward, concept cars at any track or location. As simple as that.

RulesBN-3.jpg

• You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit of 200 characters. If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Allowed Photoshop tools list:

• Lasso
  • Crop
  • Clone Stamp
  • Smudge - Blur - Sharpen Tools
  • Dodge - Burn - Sponge Tools
  • Gradient

Allowed Photoshop adjustments:

• Levels
  • Curves
  • Color Balance
  • Brightness/Contrast
  • Black & White
  • Hue/Saturation (you may adjust however you wish)
  • Desaturate
  • Photo Filters
  • Shadow/Highlight
  • Exposure

Allowed Photoshop Filters:

• Blur
  • Distort > Diffuse Glow
  • Noise
  • Render > Lighting Effects
  • Sharpen
  • Other > High Pass

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used]

What you may not do to a photo.

• You may not alter the geometry of the car. This includes adding body kits, stickers, etc.
  • You may not add/remove anything from the car (spoilers, carbon fiber, intercoolers...not even if you use allowed tools/effects) RIMS ARE THE EXCEPTION FOR ADDITIONS.
  • Nothing from outside GT4 may be added to your photo.

What you may do a photo:

• You may migrate wheels from phototravel to in-game photomode
  • scale (or enlarge) rims
  • remove license plates

DeadlineBN-2.jpg

-February 20-

I'm not sure if this is a concept car. I don't have GT4 anymore and am just using old shots from a long time ago. If it is not a concept car, just disregard it, no worries.

Final Entry​

I don't think. I'm not quite sure if it's the prototype* or the production version though...

* Get it? Proto Motors? Prototype? Oh, nevermind... :D

Is the proto spirra a concept car?

Nope. If it's a concept car, it will say so in the model name. Also, if you try to change rims on a concept car, it will deny you that, so that's a nother way to tell if it's a concept car.

On that, great to see you paying us a visit, it's been a long time :)

Not exactly, Bram. You can change the wheels on the NSX-R Concept. Not every concept car has the "Concept Car" thing on its name. For example, there are some racecars that are concept cars, if I recall correctly.

Thanks for the correction 👍

*EDIT* Didn't got Garnet's joke earlier on :P

FINAL ENTRY

I tried fixing the shadow but it only resulted in a black hole in which the GT-R seemed to be getting sucked in to :nervous:

Last edited:
Yes indeed, good old CS2 👍

It's only mediocre, and not according to my orginal plan but oh well. As long as you guys like it :D

Looking good as always Bram. Wish I could play this again, I'd be right back in these comps. Unfortunately I have to dig through old photos and hope they qualify for the theme. I'm out of this one :( Good looking entries guys!

Looking good as always Bram. Wish I could play this again, I'd be right back in these comps. Unfortunately I have to dig through old photos and hope they qualify for the theme. I'm out of this one :( Good looking entries guys!

Thanks man, it's been too long you've last been active here! I had to buy a new copy and start all over again, from 99.6& completion to 0% :P

I saved a nice amount after all missions, but I spent it all on the S2000 GT1 and an old RX-7 :lol:

Yea I'm always lurking, and I was active for a while with Forza 3 photos, but they are so low quality, it was just discouraging. I miss GT4 quite a bit, I've been playing GT5P a bunch, I wish it had a photomode. Sorry for the off-topic chat :)

Very nice indeed, looks like it's going to be 2 in a row, nice! I hope you will be joining the tournament also, will be great fun seeing your skills in there! 👍

I think it's the very first time I will say, in all honesty, that this thread should be closed right now. :lol:

Seriously, man. There's a huge, huge gap between the original and the photoshopped pic. :bowdown:

I just have to echo what the other photomode cracks (:P) said. Your entry is stunning, Double H. 👍

Back