2.0 Competition - Week 127 - Closed

Double H......absolutely love it! One of the cleanest and best shots I can remember from all the GT4 comps.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Very nice indeed, looks like it's going to be 2 in a row, nice! I hope you will be joining the tournament also, will be great fun seeing your skills in there! 👍
A new 2.0 tournament? I'll be sure to join.

Mm, it is definitely a great shot. It looks like it's floating to me, but I don't think that detracts from all the other great points the photo has.

I will enter this on Saturday, I have the shot(s) and I think it will turn out...well.

Last edited:
final entry

Just a simple Quickie from Me.

I have been so busy over the past few days, its not funny. i've barely had time to go on the computer

I plan on closing this Tuesday. Any more entries? Or have Double H and Bram put everyone's plans on entering down the drain? :lol:

I plan on closing this Tuesday. Any more entries? Or have Double H and Bram put everyone's plans on entering down the drain? :lol:

Hmm. Well, I am slowly working on mine. Not with much enthusiasm as it's not turning out how I would like it to be. But if I am eventually content enough to enter it, I will.

Wow, that's some really nice work there Double H! I take it you used the pen tool/vector shapes to clean that one up? The lines are incredibly smooth and crisp with no polygonal edges or jaggies. I applaud your image! Very impressive! 👍

Back