2.0 Qualifying Round - Poll

• Thread starter NTX
  • 76 comments

TOP 16 entries??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I told on PMC division, Round 1 will start earlier. I´m gonna be out of town by the time the poll closes (and I only return Tuesday), so I will put Round 1 up a little earlier.
Also...all entries will advance, because there was one guy that have quited the Tournament.

Also feel free to say witch entries are yours after poll closes or Round 1 is up, because I will not be here to post that:tup:

How early are we talking? Is it going up today/tonight or is going up tomorrow just earlier than what it's supposed too?

Just a little earlier. 1 hour earlier by the time PMC poll closes...because this one closes later than PMC.
So hope U guys don´t get mad, unless U wanna wait until Tuesday...but I think not:tup:

I'm cool with it NTX, heck if you feel up to it post round one now, the votes don't really matter now since someone quit the tourney.

I will put Round 1 up by that time i have told. I will not post it now mostly because of PMC division. I know chances are little, but the top 16 maybe isn´t decided there.
Hope U guys understand:tup:

Oh I see, I completely forgot about wether or not PMC was decided, sorry Nuno.

Just an idea....but since the 2.0 can consume alot of time on cleaning up, why not let them start early and post it? If it was reversed Id understand the wait. I understand "keeping it fair" though...just throwing it out there. BTW ( Im in the PMC comps) so its an opinion from the other comp.

I like VR6's suggestion, but we indeed have to wait for the two shots with 6 votes. Maybe the one that gets the next vote of those two wins, and then we can begin round one. Don't know what NTX think about this though.

Someone quit from the tourney, so everyone except the one person is going on to the next round, so the votes don't really matter anymore.

Okay, there's no reason to let this poll continue then. Create Round 1 please when you have time, NTX. ;)

Well speaking on that...I have received a last minute "thing" to do today, so I must leave home a little earlier than predicted.
So I guess things will not change on PMC division...and in 2.0 everyone will advance.
Round 1 will be up in a few moments:)

Could you post the people that made each shot or is it too tight in time?

If you can't, it's ok. 👍

If I have time I will post that...if not I´ve send the list to my "2nd in command". That person is Jacoja, and he will put the list if I cannot do that.
👍

Time to remove the blindfolds: (thanks NTX for the list) 👍

Listed by poll order

Tangled Web - NSX
Speedster502 - NISMO 350Z
Alpha - Nissan 350Z
Beerzgood - Mitsubishi 3000GT
Geetown_Drifer - Red Corvette Stingray
Bram Turismo - Denso Supra
Freddy86 - Aston Martin
Franz - kusabi
Slipztrem - Ford GT
Sejtur - JGTC Supra
Rovens - Chrysler 300C (Unfortunately had to withdraw)
Moglet - Isuzu Coupe
Loon - Corvette/ Supra
LGForce - Yaris
Krame - White S2000
Jgda9rs - Pimp'n 350Z
Jacoja07 - NSX

Good luck for round 1 all. 👍

Thanks for your help J!! I´m quite busy with some last minute things here in my house and I wouldn´t have time to put the list today.
👍

I loved ALPHA, Sejtur and Jacoja07's shots. Lots of awesome shots in the poll, look forward to the future polls. 👍

Also, thanks to everyone that voted for my shot. I am really with the amount of votes I got.
Guess I picked the right shot to enter. ;)

Back