2.3 Sports Car Championship - CLOSED!!! SEE CHAMPIONSHIP TABLES THREAD!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danisfast
  • 72 comments
  • 3,602 views

Do you think the number of points should be increased in the All-Star enduro??

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys, the quick submission dates have managed to catch just about everyone out, except, its worth a note, AngelCreator...who, apart from me is the only one to submit a race time so far...I will look at rewarding that in someway in the final results...
Now granted, it is kind of my fault for making them so close so I've extended to the 20th...but thats it, even if we don't get another single submission...
I'll post the standings in a minute 'before round 7 race results' so those of you who fancy your chances can have a look....
All the best,
Danisfast
 
I guess I am a bit dedicated, I stayed up till 5AM to get the qualifier done.
And last nite I stayed up to 3AM but fell asleep and I had to finish it today.
 
Well, check the standings in the first post...this'll be good!!!
Danisfast
 
WOW, how did I get in first? But i'm not driving my Suzuki any more so will those
points be put on my new car because it will replace my Suzuki?
Never mind I see the post has been updated.
I did good, at less I think so.
 
dan - in the standings better change my car into the slr if you would.

VERY glad we got more time, cos i forgot to submit yesterday evening AND now i can give it another go in this great slr/le mans combo.
 
andrew, you should have done better than that! only 15 seconds separating us while you are div1 and me only div3. are you considering a change of cars now? :)
 
Sorry for not sending any race times in Dan, after the few weeks off I completely forgot how this series ran and never got around to checking what the deadline was :D I will definately have a race time for you before the deadline 👍

Bigracer, my qualifying time was a 3'16.717, with your settings the car felt a bit more stable and I managed to get my time down to 3'16.1xx 👍
 
Thx guys...sure thing east...I'll edit everyone's cars before I post the final results...Thx for your submissions so far...
Danisfast
 
to all involved in dan's 2.3 challenge

this week i got a pm from speed-racer, apparently a friend from dunda/joe in south africa.

he reacted to a post i wrote about the strange absence of joe after a discussion on his non-delivering a replay proving his performance(s) in dan's challenge.

speed-racer informed me that tragically joe and his fiancee both died in a car accident somewhere in august.

he agreed that gtp'ers should be informed about this terrible news.

when this message came to my attention, tears came to my eyes. i didn't know joe in real life, but through gtp and msn i had come to know him as a real nice person. we were team mates in dan's challenge and he helped me out whenever he could in setting up my car or guiding me through a track.

i guess this clears up a lot of things around the eery situation that was created after some 2.3 participants wondered if his submissions were correct and after he did not upload any replays to prove it.

steven
 
It is sad when people die, and though I didn't know him well I feel that all members
of GTP are family so I hope him and his fiancee souls can rest in peace and we
will pray for them and wish well to the familys of the lost souls.

May they rest in peace.
AngelCreator
 
I am deeply saddened by the loss of DUNDA/Joe. He always was a good guy, and one I regularly talked to on MSN. Although I never knew him in person, I feel like I've just lost something close to me.

R.I.P Joe and his Fiancee :guilty:
 
*Reads over thread* Holy skokes, I'm sorry about DUNDA. :nervous:


Also, I'm apologizing for not showing for the last few races. I had most of everything taken care of, racing-wise, but I've had just too much work to do from school. :(



Jetboy
 
Back