2 hrs of Nurburgring Nordschleife, GT3 event / Sat 21:30 UTC 19th Jan!

• Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 43 comments

RACE START?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So with a few days to go, hope you've all at the very least had some track time!

Something I want to point out that I know a couple of people have been caught out by... the multipliers for tyre and fuel are:

X1 TYRE WEAR
X2 FUEL DEPLETION

It was stated in the OP that it'd be those multipliers, buuut reiterating here just for ease. I'll also repost the start procedure on raceday too... but you can find it on the OP as well.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE COMPOUND RULE!!! And definitely make sure you understand it properly too... now is a perfect time to get your questions about it out the way.

@RealJaySee and @Mr.Skyline09 are you any closer to knowing if you'll make it to raceday?

So with a few days to go, hope you've all at the very least had some track time!

Something I want to point out that I know a couple of people have been caught out by... the multipliers for tyre and fuel are:

X1 TYRE WEAR
X2 FUEL DEPLETION

It was stated in the OP that it'd be those multipliers, buuut reiterating here just for ease. I'll also repost the start procedure on raceday too... but you can find it on the OP as well.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE COMPOUND RULE!!! And definitely make sure you understand it properly too... now is a perfect time to get your questions about it out the way.

@RealJaySee and @Mr.Skyline09 are you any closer to knowing if you'll make it to raceday?

I should be able to make it! Still ok if I use the BMW?

@RealJaySee

Yeah that'll be fine. Ideally I would have wanted you to use one of the slots that's open if you didn't mind but I've already said you're ok to stick with it.

I doubt this'll happen, but if the full time slots get occupied from now til Saturday morning (UK) I might need you to sit out, that's just how I plan to play the reserve slots...

For the first time in 2019, both Clockwork Motorsport drivers take to the track as rivaling drivers.
Both are looking to get a good result, and hopefully avoid bodying each other's cars on track along the way.

20190117215028 copy.jpg

20190117215633.jpg

20190117215640.jpg

Final shakedown done. Lambo still won't do sub 6:50's without trying to kill me. She does do sub 6:55's while trying to kill me.

Bring on tonight!

Hoooookaaaay!

Room going up in a few minutes. Just make sure that you add StormPacer on PSN if you haven't already.

I just want to say thanks to all who joined! Needless to say there were moments in the race that were rather... heated.

Given the incidents that occured and the punishments I would apply to those involved based on their intent and severity, the final position standings would have remained the same.

The race itself gave me a better understanding of the current BoP situation, and future changes are likely to occur for future races with these cars.

I intend to hold a GT3 series in the Spring that I hope you will show interest in. You can be sure to hear about the details in a month's time!

Last edited:
Back