2 noob questions...

First, I tried to search for the second question but can't find the search button. Is there not one for this site?

Next, is S-3 the quickest way to make money in GT5P?

Thanks in advance! :P

The search bar is on the top right of the page and you can use that to find out some good tips for GT5P 👍

Jerome

Yea its in the top banner on the right. I can see it fine on my Droid browser.

Jerome

S-3 can be a pain due to GT5P's overly senstive penalty system. A-3 has no Penalty and you can take any car you want. And after you unlock the tuning options, it's even easier to do. I used to take my Viper SRT10 Coupe and do it. Could usually pass the leaders by lap 3 stock. tuned, I get by 'em at lap 2.

S-3 can be a pain due to GT5P's overly senstive penalty system. A-3 has no Penalty and you can take any car you want. And after you unlock the tuning options, it's even easier to do. I used to take my Viper SRT10 Coupe and do it. Could usually pass the leaders by lap 3 stock. tuned, I get by 'em at lap 2.

i think the A-3 is a time trail in the m3
so you cant tune or change the car

I like S-7. I think it's S-7. Ferrari F40, get a nice spot, and it's what, $45,000+ Cr. And it's only 1 lap, and it's a nice, competitive race. Not super-fast, but you'll gain some skills doing it.

I like S-7. I think it's S-7. Ferrari F40, get a nice spot, and it's what, $45,000+ Cr. And it's only 1 lap, and it's a nice, competitive race. Not super-fast, but you'll gain some skills doing it.

You mean S-6
I hate it , The car is very tricky , The track is tricky too:crazy:

I have a noob question of my own... I just picked up GT5P again and started over... is there any reward for golds in every event or has anyone on here do it?

I don't remember which it is, S-8 or somewhere around there. Ford GT on High Speed ring. Same money as S-3 with the Skyline, but you don't have to do a lap first before your time starts counting.

I usually do S-6 which is the Ferarri F40 overtake mission, I get 2nd place which is 48k and it takes about 2 minute 25 seconds and thats guessing a high time. I've gotten 1'st 3 times but I don't drive methodically, just by feel.

Last edited:
I don't want to create a new thread. I have two questions:
Can I turn off the vibration on the steering wheel in GT5P? I want to leave FF only and turn of vibration. Is it possible?
And my second question. If not, whats the best setting of the steering wheel to use?

I could not find a similar topic. If there is could you send me there? Thanks in advance.

I agree, even though it's S-6 not S-7, but you know.. :P It was my last race before I got the Nissan GT-R Proto and 100% Completion... -memories

Back