2 of the same cars BUT 1 of them has less horsepower? How?

• Thread starter MSX 7
  • 53 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
I dont know but 1 of my porsches has less horsepower then the other one.

Does anyone know how this can happen?

Does your car loses horsepower at some point? Do we need to buy new cars of the same type once in a while to maintain the normal horsepower? What is going on here?

Here a quick vid that I made so you guys can see what Im talking about.

Could have been adjusted by racing in a BOP server/race and it's not reverted back. Or you have upgraded the power on one and the other is stock?

If you watch the video you will see that both cars has the same power upgrades.

Strange one this. I did think my Z4 was slower than the one I got when I signed for BMW. Thought it must just be my imagination but maybe it wasn't!

Maybe some prize cars have different stats than the ones you buy?

Thats what I thought aswell ind but I checked earlyer gameplay vids of myself and found out the horse power was exactly the same.
Last week I still had that 1 extra horsepower.

It couldnt not have been the update either cause then my other porsche would've had the same horsepower downgrade.

Damn this is so weird. I wish there was a DEV here on the forums that can report stuff like this. 1horsepower sounds like nothing but its actualy noticable in timetrial were every thousand of a second counts.

Something similar happened to me right after the first bop change. I bought the group 1 Ferrari and out all I could into it to race with my buddy and mine ended up being way less horsepower than his. I chalked it up to update error. I’ve never bought the car again to see if it was a one time thing. Oh and his Ferrari stayed the same horsepower as before patch

When you put them back to 100, 100, is it still a problem? When you enter the car into a sport race with BOP applied is it still a problem? Does the car have 1 more hp or 1 less hp compared to stock?

When you put them back to 100, 100, is it still a problem? When you enter the car into a sport race with BOP applied is it still a problem? Does the car have 1 more hp or 1 less hp compared to stock?

Yes then its still a problem.
I dunno about BoP cause I never join BoP races.
The car has 1 HP less. 692 instead of 693. It losses 1 horsepower somewere arround 14kilometers.

When the kilometer meter was still arround 12K then I still had my 693 Horsepower.
I have now 14k km on the meter and I have 692.
I guess thats the spot in between when you start losing horsepower

Yes then its still a problem.
I dunno about BoP cause I never join BoP races.
The car has 1 HP less. 692 instead of 693. It losses 1 horsepower somewere arround 14kilometers.

When the kilometer meter was still arround 12K then I still had my 693 Horsepower.
I have now 14k km on the meter and I have 692.
I guess thats the spot in between when you start losing horsepower

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this is related to km's as more cars pass that range, or just something random.

There is a difference too between cars as a gift and cars who came in the deluxe edition (max speed/accl/brake/corner). Don't know if it's the same thing.
Sorry for my bad english.

There is a difference too between cars as a gift and cars who came in the deluxe edition (max speed/accl/brake/corner). Don't know if it's the same thing.
Sorry for my bad english.

No difference whatsoever, I have 3 Gr B Subaru's, 2 as Gift cars and 1 as DLC car, They all have the same power, The same arcade style performance characteristics bars, Everything exactly the same. The reason I suspect that they are all the same is that I have driven none of them, They all have 0 miles.

No difference whatsoever, I have 3 Gr B Subaru's, 2 as Gift cars and 1 as DLC car, They all have the same power, The same arcade style performance characteristics bars, Everything exactly the same. The reason I suspect that they are all the same is that I have driven none of them, They all have 0 miles.
Don't know if it's all the DLC cars. The DLC Audi Sport Quattro S1 has different performance indexes (the 7,2 acceleration, brakes...) than the gifted one.
But power, weight... are the same, only the indexes are differents. I'm at work so I can't take any snapshot at the moment.

Don't know if it's all the DLC cars. The DLC Audi Sport Quattro S1 has different performance indexes (the 7,2 acceleration, brakes...) than the gifted one.
But power, weight... are the same, only the indexes are differents. I'm at work so I can't take any snapshot at the moment.

I just checked, I have a DLC version and a Brand central version, They are indeed very different on the performance scales, Good find 👍

Back