My best friend and I were racing... and we were wondering , why can't we race like 4 other computer cars... Just for a bit more excitment... We always seem to play bumper cars, cause we get bored chasing each other around...
Why do you keep diggin up posts from 4 years ago? This is the 6th or 7th post you dug up right in a row and you didnt even add anything intelligent to them. Ohh I bet your getting your post count up for your avatar.
Why do you keep diggin up posts from 4 years ago? This is the 6th or 7th post you dug up right in a row and you didnt even add anything intelligent to them. Ohh I bet your getting your post count up for your avatar.
Actually, he's getting his infraction count up for a banning. And I think he'll find his latest spree counterproductive towards that avatar, since I've just set his post count back to zero.
Actually, he's getting his infraction count up for a banning. And I think he'll find his latest spree counterproductive towards that avatar, since I've just set his post count back to zero.