2 Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Evil
  • 8 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
496
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Mr--Nemesis
Hi there
1- is the digital copy of game work fine . any error ? or the disc is batter ?

2- What is the difference between normal edition and Special edition

thanks
 
I can answer number 2 for you. I got the anniversary edition from GameStop, and it came with 25 pretty nice cars, some psn avatars (I used the helmet) and a special in-game racing suit.

From my understanding, Best Buy and Amazon's anniversary comes with less cars, but a 1,000,000 credit bonus, but don't quote me on that.
 
thank you mate . i get it from psn ( normal edition ) . 50 pound . uk store
 
I pre-ordered mine and got the 25 anniversary cars (Precision/Torque Pack) along with a keyring. lol
 
1- is the digital copy of game work fine . any error ? or the disc is batter ?
Well, if you don't care waiting at least an hour for it to download (and then installing) from the Store, there shouldn't be any other problems than those on the disc - which is none. :)
 
Well, if you don't care waiting at least an hour for it to download (and then installing) from the Store, there shouldn't be any other problems than those on the disc - which is none. :)

thank you . there is no problem . download 90% now :D
can i get 25 car to the normal game ? like dlc ?
 
I pre-ordered mine and got the 25 anniversary cars (Precision/Torque Pack) along with a keyring. lol
digital ? or physical ?
 
thank you . there is no problem . download 90% now :D
can i get 25 car to the normal game ? like dlc ?
If it's included in the purchase/pre order, yes. Otherwise, sadly, no.
 
Back