2 questions.

Messages
50
Messages
pepperjack4710
1. how do you get photos you take in photo mode onto a computer. is there like an "upload to facebook" option?

2. is there any way to make convertable cars... convert? it bugs me that the roof is always up.
 
Go into your photos in the game and choose to send them to XMB. Then, from XMB go to the photo section. If you have the Photo Studio (I think was the name) installed, it allows you to upload directly to Picasa and/or Facebook. The uploads to Picasa are best.

Alternatively, if you insert a flash drive, from XMB you can send them to the flash drive, plug that into your PC, and transfer from the drive to PC.
 
One convertible that always has its top down is the Suzuki GSX R/4. You can find it(..rarely..)in the UCD for c.-C114.xxx. It doesn't have a top,period!...
I used this car 3 times in GT4 to win the 24hr Ring race all A-spec. The car had half the hp and half the weight of the other cars in the line-up.
So far in GT5 I've won the G.V. 300k,Laguna Seca 200mi and the 9hr Tsukuba again all A-spec. The car is a blast and must be one of the best kept secrets in the game...The first 2 enduros(GV and Laguna) I won with a mere 160hp...I'm at level 38 A-spec and have only had them show up twice for sale(bought both).
Enjoy!...
 
Back