rampageturke (Banned) Messages 415 Nov 22, 2010 #1 1. Are there any endurance races in GT5? 2. Do we have the Oval test track? Thanks.
NINE_HUNDRED Messages 2,114 England Messages NINE_HUNDRED Nov 22, 2010 #2 Yes. Don't think so. To put it simply.
Faria0808 Messages 589 Messages Faria0808 // GTP_Farbs Dec 16, 2010 #3 rampageturke 1. Are there any endurance races in GT5? 2. Do we have the Oval test track? Thanks. Click to expand... Yes, there are 4 No, we don't
rampageturke 1. Are there any endurance races in GT5? 2. Do we have the Oval test track? Thanks. Click to expand... Yes, there are 4 No, we don't
icleolion Where are my flapjacks? Premium Messages 715 Messages icleolion / GTP_icleolion Dec 16, 2010 #4 Faria0808 Yes, there are 4 No, we don't Click to expand... I swear blind there are 9 endurance races!! Am i missing something?
Faria0808 Yes, there are 4 No, we don't Click to expand... I swear blind there are 9 endurance races!! Am i missing something?
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Dec 16, 2010 #5 Yes there is 9 enduros and sadly no test course.
Faria0808 Messages 589 Messages Faria0808 // GTP_Farbs Dec 16, 2010 #6 icleolion I swear blind there are 9 endurance races!! Am i missing something? Click to expand... Oh god ! i forget it, i was thinking about 24h endurance
icleolion I swear blind there are 9 endurance races!! Am i missing something? Click to expand... Oh god ! i forget it, i was thinking about 24h endurance