2 Stnd Cars please

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabz
  • 6 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
46
Messages
jabz
Hi Would like the following.. Wife wants to race the Celica (her real life car)
Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec-B '03
Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99
 
Hi.

I have both cars. I am looking for level tickets mainly level 1 and 7.
If you let me know what colour the celica is I can paint it for you!
Let me know if you are interested.

Regards
 
jabz
Hi Would like the following.. Wife wants to race the Celica (her real life car)
Legacy B4 2.0GT Spec-B '03
Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99

Still need the celica hmu
 
Hi.

I have both cars. I am looking for level tickets mainly level 1 and 7.
If you let me know what colour the celica is I can paint it for you!
Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Hi i only got a couple of car tickets need to check which ones. I basically had to start again since hdd crapped out.
 
Last edited:
Send friends request anyway.

Regards
 
add me I'll give you car for free.
celica
 
Back