2 strokes

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by addictions, Jan 30, 2010.

1. addictions

addictions

Bit of an update I was involved in a hit and run a few weeks ago so my Mito looks a proper wreck now but watch this space. I'll post pics when she's alive again.

Thats about the size of your engine. My Mito's a 35mm.

2. Cimanu

Cimanu

Yeah I do 50 ish on A roads but luckily I live about 6 mins from town and there you pootle about under 30 so it should do ok.
    The rs was superb for turning up on and people on their scooters go 'is that yours?!?!' and your just like... yus ;], Then it doesn't start xD

3. Dragonistic

Dragonistic

:lol: It's to true, there was an RS125 owner at college and he saw my DT and complimented it, I replied "Nice RS, shame I bet it won't start now" I hit the button on my DT and it starts up near instantly, he tries to start his RS... nothing. I suggested he play with the choke a little and he eventually got it going.

4. addictions

addictions

You sure it wasn't a 21mm carb?

5. Cimanu

Cimanu

Yep xD that's what happens really, rs50's will run happily if you don't over do it, if you have it so it tops at about 55mph it'll be fine, but then you may aswell have a scooter. So they're all tuned to the edge so they'll just do 70 and become useless. But the whole point of having a bike that looks like that is to be quick, so 50's do 70 odd and 125's do 100+.
    I ran mine up and down road 5 minutes before buyer came to collect it (it was sold on ebay since it looked amazing in pics) and it started on the button because of it.. was so lucky, haven't heard anymore since so I dunno how the bloke got on with it.

Yes it was sorry, what did I put.. 81 XD haha sorry about that.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  6. addictions

addictions

A well deserved update.

Here she is. All most sorted after my accident just waiting on new disc bolt & a few bits & bobs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bike also made this guy who he is today.

[​IMG]