1 11646 Messages 316 Jun 23, 2003 #1 1. Which car would you rather want? Escudo, Skyline, Viper, or other? 2. I make the purposeless threads because I wnat to be the post leader. I'm already at 100 posts and I've only been here for 1 day!
1. Which car would you rather want? Escudo, Skyline, Viper, or other? 2. I make the purposeless threads because I wnat to be the post leader. I'm already at 100 posts and I've only been here for 1 day!
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jun 23, 2003 #2 11646: Is there a point to this? Please explain it. Otherwise I'm going to close this thread, too.
F1man Messages 3,261 Jun 23, 2003 #4 Take a look at some of the other posts at GTPlanet. See what other people are posting. And take a look at a thread called Look Here Before You Ask!!
Take a look at some of the other posts at GTPlanet. See what other people are posting. And take a look at a thread called Look Here Before You Ask!!
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jun 23, 2003 #5 Originally posted by 11646 1. Which car would you rather want? Escudo, Skyline, Viper, or other? 2. I make the purposeless threads because I wnat to be the post leader. I'm already at 100 posts and I've only been here for 1 day! Click to expand... Postwhoring is grounds for banning. You've been politely asked several times to stop it. This is your final warning: stop postwhoring or you will be banned.
Originally posted by 11646 1. Which car would you rather want? Escudo, Skyline, Viper, or other? 2. I make the purposeless threads because I wnat to be the post leader. I'm already at 100 posts and I've only been here for 1 day! Click to expand... Postwhoring is grounds for banning. You've been politely asked several times to stop it. This is your final warning: stop postwhoring or you will be banned.
F1man Messages 3,261 Jun 23, 2003 #7 Originally posted by RVDNuT374 ^agrees w/ the almighty neon duke Click to expand... Same here.
FuJi K Messages 721 Jun 23, 2003 #8 Other: Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Subaru Legacy B4 Spec B Toyota Supra Turbo Ferrari 360 Modena Audi RS4 you need not post a lot to gain fame. You're better off gaining it by posting positive and helpful feedbacks.
Other: Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Subaru Legacy B4 Spec B Toyota Supra Turbo Ferrari 360 Modena Audi RS4 you need not post a lot to gain fame. You're better off gaining it by posting positive and helpful feedbacks.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jun 23, 2003 #9 And I doubt it's going to happen here.