2 TONES Bugatti Veyron's QUEST!! Wanted!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoltNFrew
  • 152 comments
  • 7,718 views
I've got an hazelnut / walnut one. 0 miles 0 mods.

Would like an 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10.

Let me know.
 
Last edited:
I have a Light Green M/Dark Green M.

0 mile 0 mod.

F2007 or F2010
 
I have a red/red one. The middle is a darker red. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure that's the color scheme.
 
think i have silver/black......
let me check this weekend :)
 
I got veyron in light blue M and grey blue M...hav u got level 21 or 24 tickets?
 
Last edited:
I think it might have around 250 miles on it, though.
 
I have silver and gold and i've raced one race with it.
 
I have the Grey Violet M / Violet M (purple over light purple)
0 miles, 0 mods

Looking for an X1 in Red Bull livery.

or a

69 Ford GT40 Race car.
 
Last edited:
I got veyron in light blue M and grey blue M...hav u got level 21 or 24 tickets?

will have a level 24 tix in like 24h...
now i have a 2009-2010 tix... it is up to you!

what is the mileage? mods?
 
I have one.Titanium grey/black!
50 kilometers,stage 3 engine mode only.

i am looking for mazda 787b,r10 tdi,f1 ferrari,miura,330 p4
 
I have one.Titanium grey/black!
50 kilometers,stage 3 engine mode only.

i am looking for mazda 787b,r10 tdi,f1 ferrari,miura,330 p4

i pmed you thanks
 
I got one, Blue M / Black Blue M has about 30 miles (raced it once).
Looking for nissan r390 gt1 ROAD car '98
Can trade before reset or after (before preferably).
 
I got one, Blue M / Black Blue M has about 30 miles (raced it once).
Looking for nissan r390 gt1 ROAD car '98
Can trade before reset or after (before preferably).

i pmed you
 
thanks to xlx_Bobby_xlx and iaponas for fast quick clean trades!
 
Have VEYRON In White Coffee / Black

0 Mods and 8 miles

Are you interested?
 
have a pearl m / gold m one, with 0 miles on it. can trade now, and would love one of the following: ford mark IV, Chapparal @J, F2007, or fully tuned mcclarenf1/ferrari enzo.
 
have a pearl m / gold m one, with 0 miles on it. can trade now, and would love one of the following: ford mark IV, Chapparal @J, F2007, or fully tuned mcclarenf1/ferrari enzo.

i pmed you
 
on PSN? if so, can u send it here(can only have internet on either pc or ps3 :P)
 
I've got a sort of white and black one (perhaps cream or beige? Find out the exact colour tomorrow) with 0 miles.

Really want a Lotus Esprit Turbo HC 87
 
Back