DriftMastrClass Messages 354 Messages rejektedS15 Dec 28, 2011 #1 I stumbled upon these in my garage. One is 0/0 and the other is 0/1. Make an offer.
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Dec 28, 2011 #2 DriftMastrClass I stumbled upon these in my garage. One is 0/0 and the other is 0/1. Make an offer. Click to expand... Full set of gears plus 5 paints for the 0/0?
DriftMastrClass I stumbled upon these in my garage. One is 0/0 and the other is 0/1. Make an offer. Click to expand... Full set of gears plus 5 paints for the 0/0?
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Dec 28, 2011 #3 DriftMastrClass I stumbled upon these in my garage. One is 0/0 and the other is 0/1. Make an offer. Click to expand... Premium?
DriftMastrClass I stumbled upon these in my garage. One is 0/0 and the other is 0/1. Make an offer. Click to expand... Premium?
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Dec 28, 2011 #5 Carl3456 No, the premium is from '08 Click to expand... I could now that thanks
DriftMastrClass Messages 354 Messages rejektedS15 Dec 28, 2011 #6 rperrone Full set of gears plus 5 paints for the 0/0? Click to expand... Cars for cars, please.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Dec 28, 2011 #7 Ac cobra 0/0/0 oak?
DriftMastrClass Messages 354 Messages rejektedS15 Dec 28, 2011 #8 calico Ac cobra 0/0/0 oak? Click to expand... No thanks, not bothered by the whole 0/0 thing.